[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » war craft 3 remastered
war craft 3 remastered
mailbradFecha: Wednesday, 2019-02-06, 8:01 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Immortal

Are you planning to make this map for the new WC3 remastered?

I really hope so!!!
nigplsgaFecha: Wednesday, 2019-02-06, 9:20 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
"Warcraft 3: Reforged runs in the same engine as the original game – which means you can play old fan maps and mods with it. If a figure using the original model of Arthas, for example, will automatically use the improved new in Reforged. " So assuming immortal continues to update the map it will work on the remastered version.
YokeMFecha: Thursday, 2019-02-14, 12:03 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Has this been confimed? HOTE is my favorite custom map and I would buy the remastered WC3 version more or less for this. Could you clarify, if HOTE is compatible @Immortal?

Message edited by YokeM - Thursday, 2019-02-14, 12:05 PM
KarifeanFecha: Thursday, 2019-02-14, 5:22 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
I'd imagine the only thing that needs updating for Reforged are custom models, like Assassin and Death. But we won't be able to truly tell until Reforged is finally out.
YokeMFecha: Thursday, 2019-02-14, 10:22 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Ahh sorry. I thought Reforged was already out. My bad then.
killmanpitFecha: Wednesday, 2019-02-20, 7:49 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
I'm pretty sure Reforged will use Starcraft 2 engine and not warcraft 3 engine. Devs are saying they will be focusing on alllowing most of custom maps into reforged environment. However. HOTE is a map with HUGE changes to the original. Things such as pure damage, item stealing, anti-save protection, anti-cheat protection and many of the triggers such as michaels damage buff being added before the main attack animation are all heavilly altering original code. And I donn't think it willl easilly translate to reforged. I'm pretty sure it will require tons and tons of work to get it to working properly and even then stability might be a problem to a degree where it will be literally easier to build the map from the ground up in new map editor than to convert the old one. It's alll just speculation though and just as Karifean says: we won't be able to truly tell untill Reforged is out"
rsNFecha: Sunday, 2019-02-24, 2:34 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
according to the infos so far they will use the same engine and for example pure damage was a normal calculation from wc3 so that would be that complicated what has to be done are the custome skins the other things should still just work fine

best regards rsN

p.s.  cant wait for Reforged biggrin
Forum » Forum » Questions » war craft 3 remastered
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: