Wednesday, 2019-04-24, 5:07 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Kel'thuzad - about the changes
Kel'thuzad - about the changes
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2019-04-05, 2:55 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: User
The changes in Kel'thuzad are not listed in the changelog and it seems a little too much.
Spell shield now has more CD, armor with less spell dmg reduction and all of Kel'thuzad's minions and illuminos are getting stronger with each version. And now Kel' can kill a hero with few hits when he's hexed. 
It does not seem to be a proportional change. What do you think guys?
nigplsgaFecha: Friday, 2019-04-05, 5:16 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
I was only just discussing kel in a hote discord group. I agree it almost seems as though kel now does %max hp pure damage which is just insane considering it's not even noted as a buff in the change log. It is virtually impossible to survive this playing as solo. I haven't even survived long enough to fight the minions to see their buffs...
cranicFecha: Sunday, 2019-04-07, 9:06 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: User
The changes seems really harsh indeed and it's seems basically impossible to kill him without a spell shield.

We played a game with some of my friends and I was able to kill him as ancient vampire with a Priest buffing me during the game, but if I got polymorphed I just died in seconds. I was only able to kill it solo, because if we were more than 1, he'd kill in a few hits any person that got polymorphed. So it was safer to do it alone, but I was heavily buffed and farmed, so I can't imagine trying it as solo.
GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2019-04-11, 6:47 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
played illidan solo and reached a good attack. 48.000 . used both carapace and spell shield .killed 2 minion but died. This is not a kelt improved. this is a new kelt , too much stronger.Dont get the Immortal purpose

Added (2019-04-12, 11:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------
someone tried with savior? i not cuz no lucky with drop

nigplsgaFecha: Friday, 2019-04-12, 7:13 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
I managed to kill him solo with maive without spell shield, so it's possible but I just don't see the need for the change, kel was already a pain in the ass if you get bad minion combos, now it's just not a enjoyable boss.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Kel'thuzad - about the changes
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: