Wednesday, 2019-10-16, 12:23 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Holy Bow & Hunt Begins
Holy Bow & Hunt Begins
Ath3ofovosFecha: Friday, 2019-06-21, 9:44 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Hello, it's been a long time since i've played HOTE for the last time, i noticed so many new things and still getting into it again... The map is better than ever!!!

But, i'm wondering why block Holy Bow and Hunt Begins from Heroes like Assassin and Dragon Clan(i know this one can use Hunt Begins)... If it's because they're heroes that stack dmg... The has others who can stack dmg aswell... As the new hero Berserker... He is pretty strong, Illidan also can stack alot of dmg with Chronos... Assassin is pretty weak compared to these new heroes then i see no point for not letting it use Hunt Begins or Holy Bow...
SaiyanFecha: Monday, 2019-06-24, 7:47 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
If you are looking for a patron it could be that this 3 heroes are the only ones that can farm damage, they stack more dmg compared to the ones stacking dmg with cooldown abilities, assassin is not weak in terms of stacking dmg was the best one in previous version, not sure about the others 2 but for assassin this item would be too much, avarage player with assa get around 3000 to 5000 base damage, only the item aura is giving 15000 bonus dmg and all bonus on assa her ulti dmg x 40.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2019-06-24, 2:04 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
I have not played HOTE for a few months. I have not yet explored the Holy Bow item but Hunt Begins is no longer an OP item. I see no reason why Assassin should not be able to use this item.
Ath3ofovosFecha: Monday, 2019-06-24, 3:10 PM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
Quote Saiyan ()
If you are looking for a patron it could be that this 3 heroes are the only ones that can farm damage, they stack more dmg compared to the ones stacking dmg with cooldown abilities, assassin is not weak in terms of stacking dmg was the best one in previous version, not sure about the others 2 but for assassin this item would be too much, avarage player with assa get around 3000 to 5000 base damage, only the item aura is giving 15000 bonus dmg and all bonus on assa her ulti dmg x 40.

Well,  could say that i'm an "average" player aswell... 5k dmg is easy to farm with Illidan, i don't even need to make that much effort.

I played 4 games with Assassin this weeked... And you're right when you said assa "was the best one in previous versions", back there Dragon and Berserker wasn't there... But they surely are much stronger than assa... dragonclan can use Hunt begins, berserker can use noth, hunt begins and holy bow... that alone make them strong as f**k.

played 2 games with dragon clan, and at 2nd one, i could farm 11k dmg... maybe i can farm more dmg.. need to watch some replays and get some tips..

Added (2019-06-24, 3:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote SkinnerGabriel ()
Major general

Reprobation: 0%
I have not played HOTE for a few months. I have not yet explored the Holy Bow item but Hunt Begins is no longer an OP item. I see no reason why Assassin should not be able to use this item.

Same here... Not to mention there has stronger heroes who can use those itens

Message edited by Ath3ofovos - Monday, 2019-06-24, 3:13 PM
Cthulhue-serventFecha: Saturday, 2019-08-31, 11:22 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Group: Userr
assasin, lonewolf and knight are the only damage stackers with built in %dmg bounus. I think assasin would get 500% ore more base dmg bounus with holy bow. That is way too ridiculous especially if the team has a murloc and priest with holy staffs too.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Holy Bow & Hunt Begins
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: