Wednesday, 2019-11-13, 3:13 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » item unlock (where I can find item unlock after I won)
item unlock
benFecha: Sunday, 2019-08-18, 10:33 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
Hi everyone
I killed Doom several times (not boss more powerfull, to hard for me ^^)
but anyway I won the game, and each time I unlocked items and a message on the screen appeared and after few seconds desapeared grrr. I can't even make a screenshot, it's not working for WAR3.. :(

Where I can find this list of item I've unlocked?
Should I note this item myself everytime I win?
I only play for several weeks I don't entirely understand the system of combine item (at least item more powerfull than I can find in graveyard)

I don't understand the term of "Recipe" how can I find them? how it's work ^^

for example I know by research item like "Truth" exists, but I don't even know if I'm capable to create it. Do I unlocked it before..?!

PS I play solo.
--Thanks to Skiner for his replay on youtube
KrichevskoyFecha: Sunday, 2019-08-18, 2:56 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Group: User
Hey,

If you're using the "print screen" button of Windows in Warcraft, it should save it as if you had copied it. Then you can paste the screenshot in paint (ctrl + v), and you've got your screen. (also, you could take a photo with your phone...)

Anyway, if you look around on the guide forum, there are multiple guides of items, missions and all. You should be able to at least find some recipes.

The items aren't really "unlocked", they can always be made, in any games, on any computer. But the way to make them is kind of complicated, so if you don't know the recipe, you won't find it on your own (as an example, Truth requires 2 graveyard items, 1 drop and one advanced item, I won't say which since we're not supposed to). Once you know the recipe, you just have to have all the items required in the same inventory (horse/hero) and they will fuse automatically.

If you look at Skinner's replays on you tube, you might be able to catch how to make some items. Or you can download replays from the forum (quests or interesting games) and watch them if you have the right version of Warcraft 3.
benFecha: Sunday, 2019-08-18, 4:50 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: Userr
thanks for your answer
[quote=Krichevskoy;10321] Then you can paste the screenshot in paint (ctrl + v)[/quote]
I made it but, it's not working for the game, maybe a resolution problem with my version

Okay! That's make sense; I've read few topics here, and I've visited few websites (many are old and very incomplete)
Is anyone have a recent link to a guide, for item recipz for example?

https://hero-of-the-empire.fandom.com/wiki/Shops
I know this one for non-secret item
Forum » Forum » Questions » item unlock (where I can find item unlock after I won)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: