Wednesday, 2019-11-13, 3:06 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Joined a HotE game and it's map version was 1.248 (Is this an official version or is it some hacked nonsense?)
Joined a HotE game and it's map version was 1.248
robincombrinkFecha: Monday, 2019-08-19, 10:37 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
I only played it one time. It adds some quality of life things.
Is it an official version or not?
papic995Fecha: Monday, 2019-08-19, 5:31 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
No, it is not official version.
It is different one, someone edited it to be different, and it's not same one we play on this forum. As you can see from this post:
http://hero-empire.com/forum/8-1496-1

If I recall correctly it is hacked version, in which you can spawn bosses, items and so on ( it was long time ago, and I wasn't active for some time, thus can't remember it all ).

And I think its easier then this one.
Bottom line is, better not to play it if you want to post anything on forum.

If you want more details you can read that post I left above.
If I forgot something, someone will say more.
robincombrinkFecha: Monday, 2019-08-19, 6:05 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Okay great, I'll not play it again. Thanks for the response!
SaiyanFecha: Sunday, 2019-09-01, 11:43 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Yep hacked nonsense, maded for a knowed cheater noob, that version is the most ridiculuos of all, where the worst players has killed all bosses without any effort, this crap should just show you a message at the star of the game ''You Win! you are a champion!'' that is mostly what it is but in this way it save the time you wasted in it.

Easy to know the official versions, they are named with 3 numbers and a letter like this: 1.24c and if you see the map name in your war3 folder is named something like 82_Hero_of_The_Emp, but the best way to know it is not a hacked version is that you have download it from this site or from the Hive site.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Joined a HotE game and it's map version was 1.248 (Is this an official version or is it some hacked nonsense?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: