Friday, 2019-12-06, 6:35 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Admirals Bug (I really need to fix this bug... :()
Admirals Bug
BlademastersFecha: Monday, 2019-11-11, 1:47 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi everyone! smile i was playing a long time this game, i think about 2 years ago moreless, i love the map. I also play admiral, i like his kit but always to stack with him is a headache, if my horse take some enchant stacks i have to drop and take again all time i cast my ult, is a shit.... same if u use god tome, you will loose it, and a lot of more shit. Maybe would be great to keep him with chaos damage and maximice ult cd or something like that to fix the bug. Please do something about that...
thechosen69Fecha: Thursday, 2019-11-14, 3:43 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Hi, Blademasters! I absolutely agree with you. 
And maybe in order to solve this problem it is necessary to make the ult give him constant chaos damage? For example, at the last levels of ultimate. This will not make him much stronger(chaos damage is not that better than hero), but the bug will be removed.
BlademastersFecha: Friday, 2019-11-15, 2:10 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Hey! Thanks  thechosen69,  this bug comes from a few versions before, the game had not a lot of item that need to stack, Rigth now a lot of items when you used ult, loose the effect of those, you have to drop them and take again, and others you just loose all.
I think rigth now the hero loose a lot of potencial because of this bug... maybe put him chaos damage at last levels(30-40 maybe), or let him with hero but give his 1 skill scaling with STR or something new.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Admirals Bug (I really need to fix this bug... :()
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: