Monday, 2020-08-10, 9:42 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Any guide for Grom (Soloing but only died at the 3rd dragon boss lane)
Any guide for Grom
phuongnamn837Fecha: Wednesday, 2020-03-04, 7:30 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Can anyone send me a replay?

And any Early/ Late game Items set?
EternalFecha: Wednesday, 2020-03-04, 9:02 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
there's not much to Grom.basicly farm your flag of strengh.and be carefull when farming turtles cos they reflect back your pasive.you could go for a legacy justice combo to increase you overall strengh.But Grom in solo play hits a solid granite wall at vrykolaclaus. good luck( for vryko you need justice,locksley ares.or staff + truth + god blast)
blinerqFecha: Thursday, 2020-03-05, 2:10 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
I would also argue that Grom fits better for group play in combos that revolve around % HP Damage, since his other abilities don´t really make the cut for a solo carry in comparison to heroes like Illidan.
Kranklafan2Fecha: Thursday, 2020-03-05, 8:24 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
kinda disagreeing with a lot of people here, grom can definetly solocarry and if you look around in the forum there are replays where he either gets to or kills black knight if memory serves me right.

as for a build i'd go flag of strength into holy armor (sacred is good) into immortal.
Then i'd probably go for circ book to lvl centaures since you need a lot of money for truth.
Then you can either go for immortal if you need more defense, arcane szepter & chronos if you need more halo strike damage, or i guess untouchable / cleverness into skill tome if you prefer them.

If you feel like your not strong enough for the next boss try killing revenent since he can drop everything you need for truth.
RocketFecha: Sunday, 2020-03-08, 2:20 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Group: Contributor
Grom definitely can kill Vrykolaklaus and Darigaaz, he is more like damage return tank than a carry don't really need to attack bosses to kill them I would use Sacred instead of Locksley.

Buyable items.
1.Sacred.(last evolution of the holy armor)
2.Truth.
3.God Atom.
4.Inmortal-Absolute-Supreme.
5.Wind boots(change it for an stronger item for the tough fights)
6.A second Truth(the stats are too good for Grom even if you ignore the ability) or Chronos or an stronger item you find like Zhulong(460 to all stats + high HP bonus)Mission item Justice could be good mostly for +400 to all stats,and Azazel is not too hard with Grom.

7.Your God Skill Tome ability not slot needed for this one.

Items are not in any order, you should start for the Holy Armor to get your maximum HP bonus them you can go in order of price, the optimal play would be to go for something else to increase your gold like hire units, tower for the line, maybe cleave or emerald what ever you feel is giving you the higher gold in case you don't control well the hire units and they end diying.

To kill Darigaaz and others dragons and others range units make sure you are close enough for your counter hit them.
To kill VrykolaKlaus and others strong bosses with high dps in his attacks uses the Truth ability on them instead of saving it for you, helps a lot and if you need you can return to the boss when the cooldown is ready to use it on you since the effect on the boss is permanent if I remember well.

If you don't know how to make truth kill Doom you will get the recipe there( Doom is a lot easier to kill than Darigaaz)
If you don't Know how to make Supreme(Absolute evolution) check others players replays in most of them this item has been made you can get it and others hidden items by doing very hard missions but they are quite difficult for a single player.

If you are still having problems with Darigaz after follow these advice tell me and I'll make a replay for you right now I have 1.28.5 or in 1.26 war3 versions.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Any guide for Grom (Soloing but only died at the 3rd dragon boss lane)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: