Monday, 2020-08-10, 10:01 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Serious question (Do you test the map before releasing it)
Serious question
EustacheFecha: Sunday, 2020-07-26, 9:50 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
I'm really curious if you test the heroes/items/bosses when you release changes to the map. Not just if they function as intended. I'm asking if you test if they are viable or fun to use.
gabrielmackey7Fecha: Friday, 2020-07-31, 9:34 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
I do honestly dislike that anniversary obviously doesn't take into account progression with how much stronger everything gets, the creeps are easy to deal with upgraded but the bosses become a huge cliff jump, and the creeps cant be maintained, even with the buffed towers unless you spend an absurd amount of money. siege golem and beyond have had their health buffed over 100x... while some abilities only do about double damage at 20 compared to 9 or got many times stronger but was completely useless other than farming originally. so the super buffed abilities arent actually much stronger than the lesser buffed ones. I was really looking forward to anniversary and it got to the point that me and my group just reverted to 1.25d and continued practicing with a more reasonable match up. anniversary is indisputably harder than 1.25d

Message edited by gabrielmackey7 - Friday, 2020-07-31, 9:35 PM
EustacheFecha: Saturday, 2020-08-01, 1:45 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: Userr
Honestly I like the concept of the map and respect the work put in by Immortal, but to be fair 80% of the heroes are quite useless or have only one good ability, the fact that close to no abilities scale with the damage and most items from the shop serve no purpose is disappointing. The anniversary map feels like theres just some spells with a bit of extra damage (which still serves no purpose, most of them are useless) and since the bosses are also buffed the buffed spells serve absolutely 0 purpose. Playing solo is nigh impossible, the only good strategy i've found so far is playing infernal with maxed Ultima as it deals the most dmg from what I've seen and cheesing bosses, but then the 2nd dragon from the lane has so much regen that you can't kill it. The map is decent, I apreciate Immortal as I've had fun with it, but it is quite flawed.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Serious question (Do you test the map before releasing it)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: