Thursday, 2020-10-01, 11:17 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » How to kill Azazel and the bosses after him ?
How to kill Azazel and the bosses after him ?
suppernovaFecha: Thursday, 2020-08-27, 6:42 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hey- Just as the topic name asks... How to kill azazel and the bosses after him ?  Are they intendet for alot of people ? ( I play with 2 friends max. ) It seems impossible to kill him... and  we barely manage the time between waves to go and challange him... Are we missing something ?  Some game mod or command or some special items or soemthing ? We can beat the game on normal mod NP at all... But those bosses.. damn i cant get my head around it i feel like we are missing ALOT... any info ?
( Allso for the normal version.. NOT the anniversary version )
-Thanks

Message edited by suppernova - Thursday, 2020-08-27, 6:44 PM
absolution11Fecha: Saturday, 2020-08-29, 10:32 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Userr
Well, it was a pain when I first started playing HoE but the best way to improve your game is to watch videos. I highly recommend you Skinner's channel on youtube. After watching some videos you'll realize it's not that hard and it's just about following a line and picking the right items.
RocketFecha: Sunday, 2020-08-30, 8:17 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Group: Contributor
Is possible to kill for a few players or even for one, try killing others bosses as well, starting with forest troll and keep killing this bosses theat spawn after the previous die, the Tree, Dragon turtle kill the normal ones as well like Gaia to get their items drop and make your team a lot stronger, Azazel is a fury boss when he has half life he start using more abilities like hex and armagedon you may want to deal most of your damage after his half hp having you may want some spell protection for his abilities like Divine Skin, Avatar, Spell Shiel a final form of a holy item help a lot against most bosses and if nothing works you can always check a replay to see how others players do it better is one of the current version because things of previous may not work or be changed.
Forum » Forum » Questions » How to kill Azazel and the bosses after him ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: