Friday, 2021-12-03, 7:45 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Micheal (Has anyone killed Micheal in the later versions?)
Micheal
FrillexFecha: Monday, 2020-09-28, 7:54 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Partner
Hello everybody!

Me and two other friends have been playing this awsome game for about 6 month. we play atleast once or twice a week. Our normal set up consists of, Ilidan, murloc and LC. We can easy killed azazel, apocalyps, and death with no problems it we are not super unlycky with the drops. We've even killed Byatis sometimes. But there is 3 bosses we CAN NOT kill. And we have been at it for months now. Kel'thusad, that guy with his wands is very hard. But most important, Micheal. we can not kill him. As soon as he hits 50% hp we go down fast. Is he killable in the later versions? I've not seen any replays where they kill him without exploating bugs. Maybe there is a tactic which we have not figured out yet?

Anyhow, thanks for a GREAT game and keep up the good work!
FrillexFecha: Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 11:01 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Big surprise, we actually killed Kel'thuzad yesterday evening. Right after I posted. Onward to new missions! :-)

To clarify my original question, is there anyone who have killed Micheal in the latest version (not anniversary version)? All I can find is him being killed in earlier versions.
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 9:27 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: User
Hi there!

Congrats on killing Kel. Its no surprise, if you trying harder you must have better result also.

For Michael kill on 1.25d there is only one link to picture (in Interesting games) but no link to replay, player killed Michael solo with LC melee agi skeleton.
FrillexFecha: Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 10:06 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Thanks! We change the squad this time: ilidan, LC vamp & keeper of the sky. With keeper using chronox for dubble ultimate and LC vamp using his ultimate plus the Japanese sounding sword (kosgami-no-sugi or what ever it's called) we actually made him quite week. The keeper died when Kel had about 15 hp left. I was sure we were going to fail but we somehow got him. Unfortuanly we won't have time to play until next week so I will not find out what the next quest is yet.

Oh man... Wow. so somebody have killed Micheal in this version. I was almost sure it was impossible. Im just dying to know what comes after him, and what he drops. It must be some fantastic items (or maybe not, considering this game can be brutal).

I'll tell my friends who plays LC that it might be a good idea to try the melee skeleton! We'll probably give it a try!

PS. if it was you @predragovictomislav who sent me a PM, I for some reason can't read them.

/F
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2020-09-30, 6:59 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Quote Frillex ()
PS. if it was you @predragovictomislav who sent me a PM, I for some reason can't read them.

Yes PM is from me, I hope you will find way to read it.
FrillexFecha: Wednesday, 2020-09-30, 7:09 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
I think i will eventually, made a post about it and donated some money to inmortal. So i'll probalby get in contact with someone who can help me evntually!
jk82531006Fecha: Friday, 2020-11-20, 3:42 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private

Maybe my video can help you
But I have lots way to kill michel not only this
absolution11Fecha: Thursday, 2020-11-26, 8:41 PM | Mensaje # 8
Private
Group: Userr
I played solo with Illidan and reduced michael's HP to 10% reducing his speed and armor with mithril glaive, and when he reached 50% I activated Deathless so he couldn't make me any damage for 12 seconds and started to hit him with Locksley + gem of the end. Wasn't enough tho. Very hard boss to fight solo if you don't get good drops.
FrillexFecha: Sunday, 2020-11-29, 1:13 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Very interesting game JK8, but a bit hard to see which Items you used. How did Keeper survive that beating for several seconds by Micheal for example? And I did not know Satyr was that good. 

And I see you guys are on a different level then us, we play very different.

My team use Murloc to very fast get in and destroy the majority of the dark forces base to let light forces be able to handle the lane phase, usually we are done with the lane phase before dire wolf spawns. When Murloc is done in the base we've all get high level fast as the skull towers gives you a lot of XP. The money from the skull towers is used to buy immortal to the rest of the team.

Then we proceed to gather all the creeps on the map on three locations as this helps us make money and the creeps will not be in the way if you need to kite one of the bosses. Before Micheal spawn we usually have been able to kill byatis, Kel'thuzad and apocalypse. But as I watch your game it's obvious that we need to kill more world bosses faster then we do.

Thanks

Added (2020-11-29, 6:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Yes, and one more question JK8: How do you bild the satyr? what skills do you go for and which do you leave for later?

Thanks

Added (2020-11-29, 6:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote absolution11 ()
I played solo with Illidan and reduced michael's HP to 10% reducing his speed and armor with mithril glaive, and when he reached 50% I activated Deathless so he couldn't make me any damage for 12 seconds and started to hit him with Locksley + gem of the end. Wasn't enough tho. Very hard boss to fight solo if you don't get good drops.

What is Deathless? is it a drop? We have a team of 3 and can't get micheal down too 10 %...

Message edited by Frillex - Sunday, 2020-11-29, 9:15 PM
SykoraFecha: Sunday, 2020-11-29, 9:02 PM | Mensaje # 10
Private
Quote Frillex ()
What is Deathless? is it a drop? We have a team of 3 and can't get micheal down too 10 %...
Deathless is a "black" item dropped by higher tier bosses. When activated it "resets" your health to what it was when activated for as long as the activation lasts (as far as I know)
jk82531006Fecha: Thursday, 2020-12-03, 2:11 AM | Mensaje # 11
Private
1.Shadow Stealer needs keep LV1 after holy bow Max completed by fire Hero.
LV1 have max holy IF up to LV.45 it's will be 2700 white attack.
and skill choice is -armor >-attack speed

2.Sky keeper can hold Michel becouse 2 item skills,
1. +500,000HP,we tested hero how to spell at Michel,It's needs 70% magic dff and more than 100,000HP.
2.skill deadless, it's let Hero keep HP and can't die and still few seconds.

3.To kill Michel,last 10%HP is impertantest part,there have 3 ways to through this part.
1.high dmg steal HP with high -dff buff. (needs Hero every attack heal himself a lots more than 30%~80%)
2.deadless item or holy item,god poision,turth+HP keep no die effect enough time kill him into him died.
3.- Michel's attack speed's buff.
(so kill michel,keeper's tank is not important for us,My shadow stealer can heal himself also if michel is less
 than 10% HP's dmg.(1 attack with 50000 magic dmg.)
lioloisigisiFecha: Thursday, 2021-10-07, 10:34 AM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant
Good mage can deal 3-4 million spell damage, if Michael is not completely immune to magic in the last stage (I play solo, so I damage only ~55% and idk about spell immune) this will definitely be enough. One mage with good items and one player who will bring him to 10% hp. Yes, michael have good drop, but not for all heroes. Death drop is more versatile.
lioloisigisiFecha: Thursday, 2021-10-07, 10:39 AM | Mensaje # 13
Lieutenant
>But there is 3 bosses we CAN NOT kill 
Sorry, but these are not 3 bosses, about 20. You forget about the Forest bosses of the highest level (120-200), as well as about the next line bosses. And Bea can be killed by Illidan without a command relatively easily. Have you watched the pro player replays for Illidan and Dante? This can be very helpful.
DamoclesFecha: Saturday, 2021-10-09, 10:36 PM | Mensaje # 14
Private
Hi Frillex,

Congrats, killing Kel and almost killing Michael sounds not too bad for 6 months of playing, but if you think Michael is hard, brace yourself for what's coming next !

I regularly play with 2 friends and we often manage to kill Michael but we are stuck at the next line boss which is called Laika.

We successfully took Michael down with several teams of 2 or 3. So I confirm it's feasable, without any trick or exploit and sometimes even with crappy loot smile I've never been a fan of solo games but i can imagine how it may makes killing Michael a little more difficult though.

My experience with Michael is that it's a lot about timing, like other late game bosses. Accumulating experience fighting against him will help (we do still die sometimes) Since you've only be playing for 6 months, it's likely that you haven't yet had time to fully explore other heroes and appreciate their full potential but that is what's is so nice about this game, still trying out new ways to use heroes and new tactics after a bit more than 3 years.

I see that you are playing a team of melee fighters mostly. I'd suggest to give a go to the Satyr which is very powerful in that category and which has also both slow and armorbreak spells with Michael cannot remove.

I am pretty sure that you will end killing him with enough tries. Sometimes some game games are way better than others, and luck is obviously also a factor. Keep it up and good luck !

For your question about Satyr I usually build it this way :
SKILLS :
- A few level is the first spell that help you kill creeps in early game from a distance (Satyr being fragile) - I usually up it to level 4-5
- Max passive skill that weakens ennemies around you
- Max Ultimate which the most OP ultimate skills of any fighter in my opinion (and short cooldown)
- Max slow spell
- Max armor break
- Max first skill

ITEMS :
- Holy bow asap, contribution from other players may help. You will need the bow to survive and not get overpowered by the lane creeps
- Mask of death to heal on hit (especially efficient when using ultimate) ==> lane bosses won't be a problem anymore
- If you loot items that gives HP or magic resistance in early game, equip them or you may die very quickly against banshees
- Buy the war axe and start murdering neutral creeps as soon as you are powerful enough to do so and max your bow
- If you can start killing dragons early, we like to go for a dragon slayer instead of excalibur for satyr
- in late game we usually try to maximise the damage output of Satyr at the cost of his health/armor and equip him with a life steal item

Good luck and have fun

Message edited by Damocles - Saturday, 2021-10-09, 10:38 PM
Forum » Forum » Questions » Micheal (Has anyone killed Micheal in the later versions?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: