Tuesday, 2021-06-15, 3:47 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Micheal (Has anyone killed Micheal in the later versions?)
Micheal
FrillexFecha: Monday, 2020-09-28, 7:54 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Partner
Hello everybody!

Me and two other friends have been playing this awsome game for about 6 month. we play atleast once or twice a week. Our normal set up consists of, Ilidan, murloc and LC. We can easy killed azazel, apocalyps, and death with no problems it we are not super unlycky with the drops. We've even killed Byatis sometimes. But there is 3 bosses we CAN NOT kill. And we have been at it for months now. Kel'thusad, that guy with his wands is very hard. But most important, Micheal. we can not kill him. As soon as he hits 50% hp we go down fast. Is he killable in the later versions? I've not seen any replays where they kill him without exploating bugs. Maybe there is a tactic which we have not figured out yet?

Anyhow, thanks for a GREAT game and keep up the good work!
FrillexFecha: Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 11:01 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Big surprise, we actually killed Kel'thuzad yesterday evening. Right after I posted. Onward to new missions! :-)

To clarify my original question, is there anyone who have killed Micheal in the latest version (not anniversary version)? All I can find is him being killed in earlier versions.
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 9:27 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: User
Hi there!

Congrats on killing Kel. Its no surprise, if you trying harder you must have better result also.

For Michael kill on 1.25d there is only one link to picture (in Interesting games) but no link to replay, player killed Michael solo with LC melee agi skeleton.
FrillexFecha: Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 10:06 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Thanks! We change the squad this time: ilidan, LC vamp & keeper of the sky. With keeper using chronox for dubble ultimate and LC vamp using his ultimate plus the Japanese sounding sword (kosgami-no-sugi or what ever it's called) we actually made him quite week. The keeper died when Kel had about 15 hp left. I was sure we were going to fail but we somehow got him. Unfortuanly we won't have time to play until next week so I will not find out what the next quest is yet.

Oh man... Wow. so somebody have killed Micheal in this version. I was almost sure it was impossible. Im just dying to know what comes after him, and what he drops. It must be some fantastic items (or maybe not, considering this game can be brutal).

I'll tell my friends who plays LC that it might be a good idea to try the melee skeleton! We'll probably give it a try!

PS. if it was you @predragovictomislav who sent me a PM, I for some reason can't read them.

/F
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2020-09-30, 6:59 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: User
Quote Frillex ()
PS. if it was you @predragovictomislav who sent me a PM, I for some reason can't read them.

Yes PM is from me, I hope you will find way to read it.
FrillexFecha: Wednesday, 2020-09-30, 7:09 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
I think i will eventually, made a post about it and donated some money to inmortal. So i'll probalby get in contact with someone who can help me evntually!
jk82531006Fecha: Friday, 2020-11-20, 3:42 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private

Maybe my video can help you
But I have lots way to kill michel not only this
absolution11Fecha: Thursday, 2020-11-26, 8:41 PM | Mensaje # 8
Private
Group: Userr
I played solo with Illidan and reduced michael's HP to 10% reducing his speed and armor with mithril glaive, and when he reached 50% I activated Deathless so he couldn't make me any damage for 12 seconds and started to hit him with Locksley + gem of the end. Wasn't enough tho. Very hard boss to fight solo if you don't get good drops.
FrillexFecha: Sunday, 2020-11-29, 1:13 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Very interesting game JK8, but a bit hard to see which Items you used. How did Keeper survive that beating for several seconds by Micheal for example? And I did not know Satyr was that good. 

And I see you guys are on a different level then us, we play very different.

My team use Murloc to very fast get in and destroy the majority of the dark forces base to let light forces be able to handle the lane phase, usually we are done with the lane phase before dire wolf spawns. When Murloc is done in the base we've all get high level fast as the skull towers gives you a lot of XP. The money from the skull towers is used to buy immortal to the rest of the team.

Then we proceed to gather all the creeps on the map on three locations as this helps us make money and the creeps will not be in the way if you need to kite one of the bosses. Before Micheal spawn we usually have been able to kill byatis, Kel'thuzad and apocalypse. But as I watch your game it's obvious that we need to kill more world bosses faster then we do.

Thanks

Added (2020-11-29, 6:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Yes, and one more question JK8: How do you bild the satyr? what skills do you go for and which do you leave for later?

Thanks

Added (2020-11-29, 6:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote absolution11 ()
I played solo with Illidan and reduced michael's HP to 10% reducing his speed and armor with mithril glaive, and when he reached 50% I activated Deathless so he couldn't make me any damage for 12 seconds and started to hit him with Locksley + gem of the end. Wasn't enough tho. Very hard boss to fight solo if you don't get good drops.

What is Deathless? is it a drop? We have a team of 3 and can't get micheal down too 10 %...

Message edited by Frillex - Sunday, 2020-11-29, 9:15 PM
SykoraFecha: Sunday, 2020-11-29, 9:02 PM | Mensaje # 10
Private
Quote Frillex ()
What is Deathless? is it a drop? We have a team of 3 and can't get micheal down too 10 %...
Deathless is a "black" item dropped by higher tier bosses. When activated it "resets" your health to what it was when activated for as long as the activation lasts (as far as I know)
jk82531006Fecha: Thursday, 2020-12-03, 2:11 AM | Mensaje # 11
Private
1.Shadow Stealer needs keep LV1 after holy bow Max completed by fire Hero.
LV1 have max holy IF up to LV.45 it's will be 2700 white attack.
and skill choice is -armor >-attack speed

2.Sky keeper can hold Michel becouse 2 item skills,
1. +500,000HP,we tested hero how to spell at Michel,It's needs 70% magic dff and more than 100,000HP.
2.skill deadless, it's let Hero keep HP and can't die and still few seconds.

3.To kill Michel,last 10%HP is impertantest part,there have 3 ways to through this part.
1.high dmg steal HP with high -dff buff. (needs Hero every attack heal himself a lots more than 30%~80%)
2.deadless item or holy item,god poision,turth+HP keep no die effect enough time kill him into him died.
3.- Michel's attack speed's buff.
(so kill michel,keeper's tank is not important for us,My shadow stealer can heal himself also if michel is less
 than 10% HP's dmg.(1 attack with 50000 magic dmg.)
Forum » Forum » Questions » Micheal (Has anyone killed Micheal in the later versions?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: