[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Secret Recipes
Secret Recipes
GlowerFecha: Wednesday, 2020-09-30, 10:40 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
Hi everyone,

I want to apologies if that topic is suppose to be a secret or something, but as a new player here I read a lot about the map and the crazy stuff that are in there and I like it a very much, good job creators, but it seems that I do not know how to find the secret recipes.

I watched some replays and looked in the forum, I even completed some of the missions as the game suggested that I will unlock some of them, but without success.

So can someone tell me is there a list or something, or just point me in to the direction to find them myself.

As you kill doom the game massage is that "you have unlocked 2 new secrets recipes" so fast as much as I kill him and beat the game it's the same 2 items, nothing new.

Game version 1.25d

Thanks.
KrichevskoyFecha: Thursday, 2020-10-01, 1:14 AM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Group: User
Sincxe you've tried fulfilling missions, you should continue on. Advanced missions give better items and recipes. Also, while the item awarded is always the same, the recipes are semi-random. You can also find them somewhere on the forum, probably in guides.

Message edited by Krichevskoy - Thursday, 2020-10-01, 1:16 AM
GlowerFecha: Thursday, 2020-10-01, 2:02 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Thank you for your respond,

But maybe I did not express my self correctly...

I have no idea what to combine with what :) and most of all what it will be the result.

For example everyone is talking about the Absolute or Absolete armor which I have no idea how to do after the shop in the up-right corner...

That's why asked for a list or something. I did not found any info in the guides :)

Thanks again.
polaniaFecha: Thursday, 2020-10-01, 4:13 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
H Glower,
Absolute armor:  Combine, Inmortal + Lendary armor (dropped by some boss like revenant, behemoth) + Recipe (Secret shop top right corner).

This is not a secret item, you only  need read the description.
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2020-10-01, 7:12 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: User
Part of version 1.22 Changelog:

Hidden items:
*Are recipes that you can unlock by completing Missions.
*This are not considered tricks, can be used as much as you want in public replays but will not be reveled on the forum for now.
*Player that have problems doing missions can check this items on others players replays, or can unlock them for a cheap amount of Exchange Points.

You get recipes from Agiel/Black Knight mission i think and im not sure if this is doable solo anymore.
Best way to find out how to make Supreme armor (upgrade of Absolute armor) is to watch any replay of singleplayer game made in 2020., in almost all of them Supreme armor is created and that is most common and probably most important of all recipes. I think there is 8 recipes from missions and you already know 2 that you get after win game.
GlowerFecha: Thursday, 2020-10-01, 10:14 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Thank you guys :)

I will continue the struggle :P

And yes I believe I will repeat the Black Night mission in order to unlock more or just different result.

Peace!
Forum » Forum » Questions » Secret Recipes
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: