Tuesday, 2020-12-01, 3:01 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Death hood solo? (is it possible?)
Death hood solo?
absolution11Fecha: Friday, 2020-10-09, 9:30 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
I was wondering if anybody has ever killed him solo. The farthest I've ever reached was killing glacial wolf, byatis, death, and gaia 5 but I can't find a proper strategy to fight death hood solo.
I'm using illidan with locksley, exca, supreme, ares sword, justice, and silver.
Same with mortaar, I couldn't even damage him.
Is it possible to kill them solo?
PtigrooFecha: Friday, 2020-10-09, 11:14 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
Hi there,
I did deathhood solo twice with satyr, first time with a lot of luck on drops (Got god slayer and gem of the end)
As for my strat it is easy, put a max damage build on yourself (I even drop supreme) and put carapace armor, then you have till carapase armor ends to finish him so launch every boossting spell directly. If you do not have enough damage output i suggest to use chronos to get a second time carapace and all spells except gem of the end. This technique should work with Illidan too adding an ares from the top right shop to the build (qatar is not enough for this technique). As for non-fighter strategies i remember seeing a replay on the forum of jaina solo deathood and asura too.
Something to add to the strat, if you have gem of the end and use chronos i suggest to use godly edge during the second carapace armor because deathood seems to have some kind of shield at 1/4 of its life
Forum » Forum » Questions » Death hood solo? (is it possible?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: