Tuesday, 2021-03-02, 5:25 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Im just getting confuse. (:C)
Im just getting confuse.
BlademastersFecha: Monday, 2020-11-30, 2:03 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: Partner
Hi everyone! i was playing this game a long time ago with my brother, as 2 we manage to kill a lot of bosses of the map (wolf, byatis... etc), the real prob i think its that we dont know half of the tricks of the map so its annoying to see people do strange things on replays, im a big fan of game difficult, but tricks of items secret skills or skills should be easier to be found, i see how someones get drake attack type but dont get the dragon slayer, so its a free slot for example. thats a big advantaje...
sry about my english if i type something wrong. :C
polaniaFecha: Monday, 2020-11-30, 4:27 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Dragon attack type is not a secret, but maybe for quest it´s invalid.
Any way, you can do it whit some practice, whit horse put the dragon slayer item on floor close to tower, your hero close to item, attack item whit tower, meanwhile and fast, take the item, the arrow destroy the item, but you get the dragon attack.
BlademastersFecha: Monday, 2020-11-30, 4:52 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
huh well dragon type attack isnt a secret i know, just an example of how they get it and didnt have the item, ty for the reply, but i mean killing jungle bosses could say some Tricks for the game, so you could improve next game
ihateAdminsFecha: Monday, 2020-11-30, 9:15 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: Userr
[quote=Blademasters;10967]huh well dragon type attack isnt a secret i know, just an example of how they get it and didnt have the item, ty for the reply, but i mean killing jungle bosses could say some Tricks for the game, so you could improve next game[/quote]

You will learn a lot by time playing with hote communities on Eurobnet. (or Gameranger)
Join the (un)official hote discord https://discord.gg/RAe7Z5s
SykoraFecha: Thursday, 2020-12-03, 10:51 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Quote polania ()
Dragon attack type is not a secret, but maybe for quest it´s invalid.Any way, you can do it whit some practice, whit horse put the dragon slayer item on floor close to tower, your hero close to item, attack item whit tower, meanwhile and fast, take the item, the arrow destroy the item, but you get the dragon attack.
Does it have to be the recepie or can you do it with for exaple putting dragon blood on the ground?
polaniaFecha: Friday, 2020-12-04, 4:12 AM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Quote Sykora ()
Quote polania ()Dragon attack type is not a secret, but maybe for quest it´s invalid.Any way, you can do it whit some practice, whit horse put the dragon slayer item on floor close to tower, your hero close to item, attack item whit tower, meanwhile and fast, take the item, the arrow destroy the item, but you get the dragon attack.
Does it have to be the recepie or can you do it with for exaple putting dragon blood on the ground?

You need the Dragon Slayer ítem complete of course.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Im just getting confuse. (:C)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: