Sunday, 2021-04-11, 8:49 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Looking for 1.23 download (Like name says)
Looking for 1.23 download
traditionaltrinityFecha: Sunday, 2020-12-27, 2:53 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
Was hoping someone may have a link to a download for the version 1.23

I have searched high and low, I found 1.23b, 1.23d, but not plain old 1.23

I was going over some of Skinner's replays, trying to repeat similar outcomes, but I think having a different version is making it a bit tougher.

If anyone has a link to the download, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
KrichevskoyFecha: Sunday, 2020-12-27, 3:27 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: User
This should be it, from my map folder. Be careful, 1.23 introduced some special items, which didn't work properly at first (ring of talent/gem of the end/God Skill tome). I'm not sure you'll get better results, might just be that Skinner is too good biggrin

https://we.tl/t-eQNr7zT2fC

Message edited by Krichevskoy - Sunday, 2020-12-27, 3:27 AM
traditionaltrinityFecha: Sunday, 2020-12-27, 1:03 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Thanks a ton.

I will give it a try. Have to agree, that Skinner seems to be just that good. The games are so long, can be really frustrating at times. Couple mistakes, or poor luck on drops and hours wasted.

Bit off topic but... I noticed in most of the replays I have watched, people use the Azazeal quest, I assume to get Justice.

I have been trying to beat the quests after that, Byatis/Salamander. How much harder are those bosses solo, without using Justice?

/rant off

Thanks again!
KrichevskoyFecha: Sunday, 2020-12-27, 8:10 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Group: User
Yeah games can be REALLY long, for not much pay off, but sometimes you have to accept bad luck at start to get good luck in the endgame smile

I'd say that the best quest is Azazel because he isn't too hard to beat, as he can be beaten quite early: with a team, probably before lich or even before ancient treant. Could even be earlier depending on your combo. In solo, he can be killed around vampire lord or sapphiron.
There's also that Justice is a HUGE dps source. Justice is the best ratio reward/trouble, unless you can kill Agiel/Black Knight or Hades (but then we're going into something close to impossible solo). It's not that Justice is required to go further (sometimes I won't use it because some drops are better), but Justice is the best value compared to most other quest items.

Byatis is beatable, even without Justice (my best is getting him to 10%, then I messed up a spell -_- ). Salamander seems easier since it looks less tanky. But Kel is extremely hard solo, and I haven't found a way to get him beyond 50%.

Message edited by Krichevskoy - Sunday, 2020-12-27, 8:11 PM
traditionaltrinityFecha: Saturday, 2021-01-02, 1:31 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Got really lucky and killed Byatis, on 1.24c. God Slayer dropped from Azazeal, let me finish Apoc, then Byatis after several attempts.

Not sure who I am skipping, haven't gotten Salamander to spawn. Nor have I ever seen Black Knight or Agiel. Felt good to make a little progress.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Looking for 1.23 download (Like name says)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: