Monday, 2021-05-17, 5:50 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » How do I get a ring of talents? (item does not appear)
How do I get a ring of talents?
hogasignacioFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-16, 5:20 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
In previous versions when starting the game the gem of the end or ring of talents appears, now that I have played again they no longer appear, I have tried playing the old versions but these items are no longer there, any way to make them appear again?
vyanantFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-16, 6:19 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
They are still there the are more of a rare drop. Mostly Revenant can drop them I have also seen Gia and some of the dragons drop them occasionally.
bebaxtFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-16, 9:36 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Quote hogasignacio ()
these items are no longer there

They are there. You just need to defeat as many bosses as you can. It will drop eventually.
DamoclesFecha: Tuesday, 2021-02-16, 5:14 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
I confirm as well, they are still there. I dropped 3 of them in my last game.

Dropped by (more common to less common) :
- Revenant (you can easily kill 10-20 revenants on a game if you manage your time well and/or play with others)
- Gaia
- Dragons
- Some neutral bosses but it's rare
RocketFecha: Wednesday, 2021-02-17, 11:17 PM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
Group: Contributor
Ring of Talent still drop the same or even more than before.

Gem of the End however if I remember correctly I used to get it after killing like 3 or 6 Gaias Awakening(the boss that resurrect unlimited times but stronger each time) but on the newest version this Gaia don't drop it anymore or I having very bad luck, for the Gem try to kill something with higher level than this Gaia, I still getting the gem almost every game except not from this Gaia anymore, not sure exactly on what version this change but there is a line in changelog about this.
DarkyFecha: Friday, 2021-02-19, 2:54 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Group: Users
quote=hogasignacio;11090 "In previous versions when starting the game the gem of the end or ring of talents appears"

There is no such version. Obviously it was a cheated map that you see those items at start of the game.
Forum » Forum » Questions » How do I get a ring of talents? (item does not appear)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: