Tuesday, 2021-08-03, 9:46 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Laika strat (Any good strat to deal with Laika ?)
Laika strat
DamoclesFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-03, 2:41 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi guys,

Me and my 2 friends have been stuck at this point for quite some time now.

We still die sometimes against Michael in a multiple One Shot when he's got like 2k left :'(.. but usually having a slow-caster (Dante, Keeper, Satyr, etc) in the team really helps disposing of him quickly.
However, nevermind how easy we beat Michael and how OP we seem to be, Laika always kills us in an instant.

Is its dps so much higher than Michael that it blasts through our magic resistances or is there another mechanic which we are unaware of ?
those of you who have beaten Laika, what was your approach ?
bebaxtFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-03, 9:28 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Players may not be allowed to answer your questions publicly because such information is supposed to be aerned by exchange points.
DamoclesFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-03, 2:04 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Oh well, that makes this thread pretty much useless then, sorry
Plus I may have a revealed a bit of a strat against Michael x)

Although, I can figure out a strat on my own if i were to understand why Laika seems so tough. And I am not sure where the line stands on what can be shared or not here. For example there are multiple threads on Michael and his differents stages of dps and the fact that he builds up magical damages over time, which people seem to have no problem talking about.
I could not find anything similar on Laika

Besides, I would assume that are some replays available on the forum where laika is defeated. Would discussing what can be seen there be an infringement to those same rules ?
bebaxtFecha: Wednesday, 2021-03-03, 4:59 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Quote Damocles ()
Would discussing what can be seen there be an infringement to those same rules

I am not sure. I assumed what I said above. Though there are replays on the forum to watch, I have not seen players reveal information about boss abilities.
Dean123Fecha: Thursday, 2021-03-04, 2:37 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Users
I don't know about exchange points so I'll tell you what I figured out from gruelling experimentation.

Laika has low armor for it's level. Armor reduction strategies are valid. Laika is also not very resistant to disabling effects (stun, target slows etc).
Forum » Forum » Questions » Laika strat (Any good strat to deal with Laika ?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: