Sunday, 2021-07-25, 2:37 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Armor reduction for bosses in 1.26c?
Armor reduction for bosses in 1.26c?
cawcawcawFecha: Wednesday, 2021-07-14, 2:57 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
Hello,

I have managed to get to death etc alot of times as a solo/duo/trio on numerous heroes. However, i have a problem in damaging the "lategame" bosses because of what i think is their armor.
Do you have any idea what a good pick/setup/item would be, that would reduce their armor? Or is it possible to get further in the game without armor reduction?
I have looked on the forum but alot of the information seems to be for older versions.
VizzardFecha: Friday, 2021-07-16, 7:03 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Best armor reduction heroes in order of effectivity are:

Little Child( Ancient Vampire Form)(some bosses can remove this ability)
Team Party(troll armor reduction Does not stack with ancient vampire)(some bosses can remove troll ability)
Keeper of The Sky
Dragon Clan
Marine
Satir(Not sure if bosses can remove this one)
Maiev
BlackSmith

Yes you can kill late bosses without armor reduction with high spell damage, % spell damage or just by hitting them(hit them very hard wink ),

Not really sure what you are referring with late bosses but you can reduce level 115 Byatis armor to negative just with one hero others bosses around this level too with 2 or 3 heroes but for highest armor bosses like Agiel, Magic Creator even in older versions you need more than 3(like 6 to 8) heroes and all armor reduction items.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Armor reduction for bosses in 1.26c?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: