Friday, 2021-12-03, 8:25 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Solo hero (Hero for solo)
Solo hero
lioloisigisiFecha: Saturday, 2021-10-02, 2:05 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Userr
What's the best character for a solo? I am currently choosing between the Wendigo, the dragon clan, the illidan and possibly the cenarius, but I would not like to take it due to the complexity. i can kill only Azazel, Apo, Faceless.
bebaxtFecha: Monday, 2021-10-04, 10:31 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: User
Quote lioloisigisi ()
What's the best character for a solo?

It depends on the player. Illidan and Dante are the heros I went furthest at the moment. It is possible to kill most bosses with right strategey with other heroes too. watch some replays to get new ideas.
lioloisigisiFecha: Monday, 2021-10-04, 10:56 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Okay, i test illidan. i watch skinner's replays, find Unholy Knight, but it looks really hard, so I don't try it.
PtigrooFecha: Monday, 2021-10-04, 6:01 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Group: User
Depending on your goals and the easyness you are looking for I would Say:
- Illidan is the most confortable to go, if you want to beat death ice Wolf and the one After byatis forgot his name. Not saying it s easy to beat them it's still endgame for a normal solo game but you don't have to do complicated stuffs
-Satyr and Dante are a little harder to start with but if you manage the start they are a little stronger solo options in my opinion with the same style or play. Never soloed Michael personnaly but those where my closest tries with him having less than 1/6 of his life. Satyr is also the easiest to kill deathood solo.
-But for my best results thrall and necromancer are the only ones i killed kelthuzad solo, and satyr deathood

And it's a good call to watch Skinnergabriel videos but don't forget most of them were before the holyitems
lioloisigisiFecha: Thursday, 2021-10-07, 9:41 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
i killed wolf and bea whis some luck, illidan is realy best hero for noobs.
lioloisigisiFecha: Monday, 2021-10-25, 5:08 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
Try vampire lord, whis -460 armor, good base atk time and 50% life steal it is easy to kill forgotten one and death hood. Easer than whis illidan bcs lord is just a better illidan (best armor red in game (but can be dispelled)) 10% more life steal, more crit and eva, more atk speed and +280% dmg from base dmg. He's so powerful that I didn't need Sinister Edge to kill these bosses.

Depending on your goals and the easyness you are looking for I would Say:
- Illidan is the most confortable to go, if you want to beat death ice Wolf and the one After byatis forgot his name. Not saying it s easy to beat them it's still endgame for a normal solo game but you don't have to do complicated stuffs
-Satyr and Dante are a little harder to start with but if you manage the start they are a little stronger solo options in my opinion with the same style or play. Never soloed Michael personnaly but those where my closest tries with him having less than 1/6 of his life. Satyr is also the easiest to kill deathood solo.
-But for my best results thrall and necromancer are the only ones i killed kelthuzad solo, and satyr deathood

And it's a good call to watch Skinnergabriel videos but don't forget most of them were before the holyitems
lioloisigisiFecha: Monday, 2021-10-25, 5:10 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
You can kill kel whis dante, you just need rare drop (heavens) to dispell any debuff.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Solo hero (Hero for solo)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: