Friday, 2021-12-03, 7:32 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Acolyte and Resurection Stone (Help me to understand)
Acolyte and Resurection Stone
VerGilFecha: Tuesday, 2021-11-02, 6:57 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
Всем привет. С товарищами играем уже около трех месяцев. Мы не можем понять, почему этот камень стоит в джунглях. И как им пользоваться. Камень воскресения. Недалеко от босса Гайи.
Также на карте есть Послушники. Их всего три. Для чего они нужны и как их использовать.
заранее спасибо
VerGilFecha: Tuesday, 2021-11-02, 6:58 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Sorry auto translate / 

Hello everyone. We've been playing with our comrades for about three months now. We cannot understand why this stone stands in the jungle. And how to use it. Resurrection stone. Not far from boss Gaia.
There are also Acolytes on the map. There are only three of them. What they are for and how to use them.
thank you in advance
snapperrFecha: Friday, 2021-11-05, 1:13 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
just map decoration man, but i am sure every hote player had this questions smile
polaniaFecha: Friday, 2021-11-05, 9:00 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
Quote VerGil ()
Sorry auto translate / Hello everyone. We've been playing with our comrades for about three months now. We cannot understand why this stone stands in the jungle. And how to use it. Resurrection stone. Not far from boss Gaia.
There are also Acolytes on the map. There are only three of them. What they are for and how to use them.
thank you in advance

If you buy item "orb of darknees" and die, you respawn at stone place.
VerGilFecha: Monday, 2021-11-22, 12:43 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Quote polania ()
If you buy item "orb of darknees" and die, you respawn at stone place.
Wow, thanks. Never had to buy it
Forum » Forum » Questions » Acolyte and Resurection Stone (Help me to understand)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: