Well, you have pretty good imagination Blacksmith merge list is not what you get, but what you can make by yourself You must try combinations of some items to make your own list But i will help you This is fully avaible megre list but what will be combinated must be reviled by yourself good luck and have fun playing HERO OF THE EMPIRE !
Figurine + Shimerweed Belt of Strength + Shimerweed J.Ring + Shimerweed Savage Claws + Rusty Mining Picking Shimerweed + Circle of Nobility Mage Armor + Robe of the magic Wand of Wizzard + Dark Staff Chroro Spear + Rusty Minin Pick Rusty Figurine + Circle of Nobility Elegant Armor + J.Ring + Belt of Strength Firebolt Wand + Lesser Mana Talisman Magician Armor + Lesser Mana Talisman + Hide armor Circle of Aristocracy + Ring of Agility + Ring of Str + Ring of Int Iron Sword + Rusty mining Pick Hide Helm + Vodoo Doll Scimitar + J.Ring Leather Helm + Hide Armor Hide Armor + Elegand Armor Leather Boots + Courage Boots Iron Axe + Shaman Totem Runed Bracers + Old Figurine + Rusty mining pick Belt of Giant Strength + Ring of Strength Q.Ring + Ring of Agility Basic Claws + Runed Bracer + Ancient Figurine Improve Sword + Basic Claws Magic Helm + Steel Helm Assassin Blade + Steel Axe Toxic Spear + Deadly Lance Improve Scimitar + Improve Sword Hide Leather + Green Flag + Voodoo Doll Valor Boots + Improve Boots Rusty Shield + Steel Shield Steel Armor + Spiked Carapace Magus Armor + Quality Armor + Medallion of Warlock Keen Sword + Sturdy Axe Steel Scimitar + Steel Sword Circlet of Grandeur + Crystal Ball Hard Armor + Warrior Armor Audacity Boots + Circle of Gradeur Life Gem + Soul Gem Shaman Axe + Large War Axe Leather Gloves + Steel Gloves + Mithril Gloves Greater Ring of Strength + Scroll of Strength Firebolt Staff + Mana Talisman Mithril Axe + War Hammer Guard Shield + Talisman of the Wild Mithril Scimitar + Crystal Ball Spiked Armor + Magic Iron Helm Cutting Sword + Acuarate Sword Magic Iron Helm + Mithril Helm + Zombie Helm Tome of Sacrificies + Runed Bracer + Crystal Ball Noxious Spear + Zombie Helm + Shaman Totem Firebolt Scepter + Bigger Mana talisman K.Ring + Scroll of Agility Elite Scroll of Strength + Flag of Strength Sharp Sword + Deadly Spear Swords Pair + Duo Swords Vigor Gem + Titanium Helm Mithril Sword + Cutting Sword Fashion Armor + Q.Ring + Belt of Giant Str Shaman Claws + Katana + Bloody Katana Wizzard Armor + Merlini Cape Necklace of Greatness + Ring of Superiority Mystic Scroll of Strength + Horn of Toughness+ Ring of Strength Bravery Boots + Mithril Boots A.Ring + Flute of Agility Knight Armor + Titanium Armor + Talisman of the Wild Bone Axe + Steel Axe Knight Armor + Life GEm + Magic Iron Helm Heavy War Hammer + Titanium Axe + Decapitator Poisonous Spear + Titanium Helm + Assassin Lance Grimore of the Orc Soul + Firebolt Scepter Edged Sword + Assassin Lance Guard Shield + Cutting Sword Mystic Helm + Neclace of Greatness + Crystal Ball Necklace of Majesty + Gem of Ades Razor Sword + Perfect Ruby Spirit Gem + Talisman of the wild + Zombie Helm Diamond Armor + Perfect Topaz Destructive Axe + Decapitator Titanium Gloves + Mystic Gloves Plate Shield + Titanium Shield + Perfect Topaz Blessing Sword + Perfect Topaz Blessing Sword + Perfect Ruby Mystic Firebolt Scepter + Khadagar gem of energy Elite Mithril Scimitar + Rune Scimitar Perfect Ruby + Titanium Sword Sharp Armor + Mithril Armor + Perfect Emerald Rune Helm + Perfect Emerald Rune Armor + Perfect Ruby Rune Boots + Perfect Ruby Rune Shield + Perfect Topaz Mystic A.Ring + Tizona
80% of the combinations are provided right here in this forum in several different threads (including above). The other 20% you can get from either experimenting yourself, downloading and watching replays, or earning Forum Exchange Points to trade them in for hidden combinations.
You will not be provided a full list of hidden items publicly on the forum.
My list looks so beatifull. Organised on categories in a table made in word. And I was thinking, there were some recipes with a decapitator but from version 1.15 they don't work anymore, did you counted them too?