Child Pathing
family_estrellaFecha: Sunday, 2015-07-05, 1:40 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Can you give me a list?
GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2015-07-05, 2:19 AM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner
u can try the map 1.17b. in this map cheats are allowed. with cheats u can experiment all the form. the cheats codes u can find on internet. type : cheats warcraft 3
family_estrellaFecha: Sunday, 2015-07-05, 4:23 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
do you have an item build for child/ a guide to be the child of the empire (beast of the empire) on mind?
child is hard as f*ck

Message edited by family_estrella - Sunday, 2015-07-05, 5:23 PM
killmanpitFecha: Tuesday, 2015-09-22, 11:41 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Refreshing this question. I have huge difficulties playing child or even finding decent working replays. What items should I start with, at which point should i build tower etc. Any suggestions?
yoann-leclercFecha: Wednesday, 2015-09-23, 4:24 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Well I am not the best expert here I guess but I reached a very decent level with most characters so let me tell you first that the best I ve done, all characters included, was through Ancient Vampire. To reach it in case you dont know, you have to make the strength guy until zombie, then keep the zombie until you can turn it into the agility vampire.

My path is pretty much always the same I start with boots and leather helm, then focus HIGHLY on last hit while making sure I dont die, until I have 1700 gold or equivalent with potions. I back and get the worker, then push the lane until the middle and build a tower next to the right junction to the furthest lane on the right (near the isolated area which boss is revenant). I turn this tower into advanced water tower, then build a second one right in front of the first that i make into defiler. This build forces you to spend all your money on towers in the earliest stages, but normally you re done building defiler before the bigass spider.

This offers you comfort and makes sure that the lane doesnt get pushed in the early stages of the game. Later on, it will allow you to roam a bit in the jungle and make some money. I would however advocate against sending the zombies that you will produce in the jungle IF THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO TURN CREEPS INTO NEW ZOMBIES. The reason is this will prevent new forest creeps to respawn and diminish your farm in this area a lot. Make the Wind boots as early as you can after finishing the defiler to make sure you are where you need to be when the bosses spawn.

After this the main goal is to reach the Ancient Vampire as soon as possible; for this I build Hero Armor that I turn into Immortal asap, and go kill the troll in the jungle. The vampire's abilities are absolutely monstruous and will allow you to compensate for the weakness of your items. I'd say if you reach a high enough vampire with a bit of lifesteal and a lot of armor reduction, you can go kill the troll.

After this you can kill the tree that spawns at the same place pretty fast, especially if the troll dropped you bloody katana. With these two items (immortal and mugen), as you reach the elder vampire you enter godmod. you can start farming the dragons incredibly fast, and lane bosses arent much of a challenge until.. well until bahamut I guess which requires a bit more dps since you cant use your ult on him anymore (I mean you can but it s gonna stay 2 or 3 seconds). In any case you can finish the game very early, I d say sometime before the Nosferatu.

Hope this helps you, if I have some time I might make a replay showing pretty much this, if necessary.
krystiankolotaFecha: Thursday, 2015-09-24, 11:29 AM | Mensaje # 6
Private
http://hero-empire.com/photo/l_c11_png/1-0-22
fungas123Fecha: Saturday, 2015-09-26, 7:45 PM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Quote bimbabimba ()
u can try the map 1.17b. in this map cheats are allowed. with cheats u can experiment all the form. the cheats codes u can find on internet. type : cheats warcraft 3
excuse me . where can i download map 1.17b ? . any link plz .
yoann-leclercFecha: Sunday, 2015-09-27, 2:19 AM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Quote fungas123 ()
Quote bimbabimba ()u can try the map 1.17b. in this map cheats are allowed. with cheats u can experiment all the form. the cheats codes u can find on internet. type : cheats warcraft 3
excuse me . where can i download map 1.17b ? . any link plz .
 It s actually very helpful to check the content and be more aware of what you should do to go further when playing normally
Forum » Forum » Questions » Child Pathing
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: