Sunday, 2020-09-20, 9:22 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » death guillermo tell (GT takes damage from death?)
death guillermo tell
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2015-07-20, 9:03 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
hi immortal
with worker solo i damaged death 65%. I know thath below certain damage death enrage like azazel.But my question is: in the previous version i can damage death with gt from far. Now GT are destroyed .Is a bug, a new ability of death or death is declassed at level of a neutral creeps( towers takes damage from neutrals)?Is possible- with a perfect gameplay- kill death worker solo? I remember that even the map creator cant be always sure is something can be possible or not, because i remember your commentary regarding a survival mode game.Your commentary said about this,i cant remember the exact words:" survival mode is supposed that is impossible to win and  the practice demonstrate that never say never".Taking in account this, you think that is worth a try( kill death worker solo)or is a waste of time?

Added (2015-07-20, 2:38 AM)
---------------------------------------------
in my second try damged 80%. idk if exist a limit or not..Anyway for me is interesting to see till wich damage i can arrive.If i where certain that is impossible to kill surely i would have given up to these attempts

Added (2015-07-20, 8:55 PM)
in my second try damged 80%. idk if exist a limit or not..Anyway for me is interesting to see till wich damage i can arrive.If i where certain that is impossible to kill surely i would have given up to these attempts

Added (2015-07-20, 9:03 PM)
third try 81% damage. now i think that i understood the solution. kill death before her enragement. i think that i need only to gain 1 m. I mean that i must reach 81% damage 1m before her enragement and the game is over.I would like sugest ions and contributes from the forum.Isn't worth of interest a worker that kill death solo?
let me know

InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Monday, 2015-07-20, 10:42 PM | Mensaje # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Hi Bimbabimba

All towers always have been taking damage return from Death but is very small, if you take it at 81% means that is possible to kill, you just need more damage, some more GT or you can try some of the worker towers that have more HP, damage and interesting effects.
GoikolaketicFecha: Saturday, 2015-07-25, 1:39 AM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
thanks for the fast answer. My idea now is try tanatos. Because the adantage of gt is that can attack from far.Without this utility i dont see why i must build a Gt. I want to try only tanatos: big damage is all that i need.As u rightly suggest

Added (2015-07-25, 1:39 AM)
hi Immortal

thanks your suggestions i reached 98% damage. when i lost hp Death was 20 000 that is 2% of her initial hp( 1000 000 ). I build 12 gt 2 aura Towers and 6 tanatos.with 3 urantia 2 sacred Wells 1 funtaine regeneration legion of doom and auras.I tried to divine wath u have in mind when u told me to build some other Towers with interesting effect" ,but invain. You said:All towers always have been taking damage return from Death but is very small". 20 GT are destroyed in 1 minute.But all is relative. 1m of resistence can be considered a great result with big boss.Now i am sure that worker can kill solo Death but i must only discover the best way of farming. i need more gold

CrocodileFecha: Saturday, 2015-07-25, 11:34 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
U did a good job smile
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2015-07-27, 9:43 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
i played the version 1.17F with the aim to see wath happen with 40gt.( in this version is easiest to farm as is know). Death destroyed all in few seconds.Then in this last version Death is weakened? i dont saw this in the changelog. How explain this? in the last version Death take 10m to kill titans in the 1.17f she needs only 1m. from my human point of view seems that she enrage because feel the 40 gt hitting instead the usual 12:). but i would like to know the point of view of a programmer.Better : of the programmer.

Added (2015-07-27, 9:43 PM)
i watched again changelogs: may be Death is weaker because Immortal fixed her passive ability?

GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2015-07-28, 3:27 AM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
http://www.mediafire.com/watch....win.mp4

Finally i killed Death Worker solo. I did all Immortal suggested me: more GT (18) and some other Towers with interesting effects( critical attack by tanatos i build 4). After Death died  (due to the fact that i cant save my replay) i did a movie with my smartphone.Then i took the smartphone with both hands and watched how Worker killed also Doom while the remaining 2 titans tanked Michael.Obviously without my control.Nice.
this movie is about 1minute.Thanks Imortal and also Lokharke for your advices ( Lokharke told me build salvation fountaine underfoot of titans).
Finally a special thanks to Volkovraffy.I learned from him the tecnique to move the damaged titan to let him to restore .3 titans 3 fountaines. Salvation underfoot of central titan and 2 sacred on the walls : left and right. Central titan never suffered damage but when the sides Titans was damaged both of them had a sacred well at his disposal.

Added (2015-07-28, 3:22 AM)
Agree with Equehonda about little damage of gt. I build gt not to kill Death but to kill fast fd. Fast because i need time to build( after all fd are dead) salvation at center of black cittadel entrance and 4 tanatos. I think that all Towers did 5% of damage.95% titans.Not sure but this is my impression

Added (2015-07-28, 3:27 AM)
In one of my previous game i reached 98% damage. This is why i needed some very little help from the Towers. After this game i reached the certainty that worker can kill Death solo, as i told in one of my previous post

InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Wednesday, 2015-07-29, 1:03 AM | Mensaje # 7
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Congratulations Bimbabimba, looks like you are capable to archieve whatever you have in mind.

About you problems with replays did you already try the ''LastReplay'' Warcraft 3 automatic save your last game on the folder replays and named LastReplay you could copy it and renamed in another folder if its working on your warcraft 3.
GoikolaketicFecha: Wednesday, 2015-07-29, 2:41 PM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
Thanks Immortal. I have the original digital copy of warcraft buyed in internet. Lokharke did wath u suggest me via teamviewer. Not work.Already disinstalled and installed again the game. not work. i suspect that is Windows 8. i have 2 pc and 2 op: w8 and w7. with w7 all work good but is an old pc with a onboard video card. w8 instead has a dedicaded video card gaming. is a alienware . this is a Shakespeare alternative: play with the old pc and save or the new and no save?I have a third solution: the final weapon: Nubhunter.Till now idk a warcraft problem that he cant resolve. Unluckily his work ( he is an engineer) take it far for the game.but one of these days he return and surely he resolve all.

Added (2015-07-29, 2:41 PM)
ps

but the fact that worker can build on the walls is a bug?

GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2015-07-30, 3:05 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
Hi Litansan. Your advice worked perfectly.1000 thanks i am very grateful .
Forum » Forum » Questions » death guillermo tell (GT takes damage from death?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: