Saturday, 2020-12-05, 5:24 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » I need help about Little child!!!!!
I need help about Little child!!!!!
quangtitFecha: Thursday, 2015-10-01, 5:22 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Any one can give me some replays about little child's final form aba....(like pudge). i can't solo with this hero sad
wosfreakFecha: Friday, 2015-10-02, 8:38 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
I don't have any replays, but I do have some very general tips
Get a tower as quickly as possible. The Defiler tower will carry you through the mid-game.
Make sure you have a horse by the time you get Zombie form, and consider buying Town Portal scrolls.
Once you get your final form and it's ultimate, round up all the monsters in the forest into one spot and kill them there. Next time they spawn, it will be where they died. This will help you farm up gold and STR consistently

Anyone can feel free to correct me if there are better timings or methods to what I'm suggesting

Message edited by wosfreak - Friday, 2015-10-02, 8:39 AM
quangtitFecha: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 5:47 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
i tried to build Defiler but it's too long. my barrack was destroy when i building guard tower 2 sad
yoann-leclercFecha: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 8:16 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
then you dont lasthit well enough. Just start over again and again, dont die, and focus on hitting the killing blow on each monster. Noone or no replay can help you do that, it s hard but necessary to go further in this map.
wosfreakFecha: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 8:48 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
And that's an aspect of the map that I don't really like very much. If someone is better at timing than another person, they have a HUGE advantage.
If someone gets lucky with drops, they have a HUGE advantage.
It leaves a lot less room for thought, strategy, and preparation. There is a small element of adaptation created by these mechanics, but I don't think it's worth it

These not-very-skill-based things saturate the gameplay in a way I can't really appreciate, and could be heavily improved

But ranting aside, Little Child is one of the hardest characters in the game to last hit with, and he's almost completely reliant on his stone-throwing ability to land them. it's not surprising if you're having trouble in that regard.

I personally think the stone throwing ability should have a reduced mana cost, by just a bit
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2015-10-05, 7:02 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
Quote quangtit ()
Noone or no replay can help you do that
disagree. the best help is watch replay. is so obvious that no need further explanations. I also want a replay lc solo abo form. i played several times lc solo but always with path ancient vampire.One time i tried abo form. Lost with dread lord .Discouraged i never tried again.With a good replay i am sure i could copy .Copy is easy:D

Added (2015-10-05, 7:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
lecrerc quote not quangtit

Quote yoann-leclerc ()
Noone or no replay can help you do that
Forum » Forum » Questions » I need help about Little child!!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: