Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 8:47 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Assassin
Assassin
yoann-leclercFecha: Monday, 2015-10-26, 6:56 AM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
Hey guys, so I ve been puttin assassin aside for a while because i wanted to try and do well with other less picked characters, but now i feel like trying to go very far with her. The thing is I'd like some help about the way you build her, the choices you make as to which boss to kill and when, and the whole farming process of the attack dmage increase. I would also like to see how you use cleave on her ultimate if you still do, so if someone could post a replay in 1.18g (or 1.18h if it comes out right away), that would help me and a lot of new players getting to discover new things in this map. Thanks in advance!
Alex0013Fecha: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 5:09 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Well, most of your items depend on drops. But I usually start with Runed Bracers (you will sell these later, but they are a nice early game buff.) Then I go for Mask of Death for life steal, Hero Armor, and Large War Axe so you can start farming the jungle. I usually start with points into %damage skill (can't remember names right now...Mastery I think?) and then points into the skill that gives you damage per kill. You need the higher damage to last hit easier, then when you get to about 6-7 %damage, then full swap into the damage per kill skill.

For farming, the best place is a fully pulled center jungle. This will give you just under 40 damage every time you kill it all. Make sure to pile it all in one place so that you can just walk in, cleave it all to death, and go on to the next farming area. The second place you want to farm is the Revenant Area. This is the second highest damage gain. Even if you just kill the creeps, you get about 33 damage, and then another ~17 damage from Revenant himself (once you are powerful enough to farm him.)

You basically go between the 2 above areas all game, back and forth, and kill the neutral bosses as you gain enough power and you have time.

Hope that helps!

PS For Reference (each value is rounded and assumes max damage gain skill):
Center Woods: 40 damage
Revenant Area: 33 damage (49 damage total if you kill Revenant too)
Golems: 11 damage (28 damage total if you kill Unbroken Darkweaver too)
Entire left Side: 22 damage
Crab Area: 18 damage (28 damage total if you kill Behemoth too, another 10 for Elder voidwalker at the top)
Little jungle between lane 1 and 2: 7 damage
All dragons: between 16-17 damage
cho-choFecha: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 3:20 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
https://www.mediafire.com/?57ms158pkao10ad 

replay is not complete because i left the game at ancient corrupted treant, but it is more than enough to see the point
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 3:18 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
Good Start. Have you had much luck getting a Scroll Agility the first time you killed the Treant. 

Normally I sold Runed Braces , but from what I've seen is better to make a sprightliness to have a better start .
cho-choFecha: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 0:41 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
of course i had luck with scroll, my philosophy is if you dont get scroll first or second time u restart game. i have seen some ideas here that u should go for mugen first, but thats so wrong. sprigtjblablanrjeness is so badass item for alexa because it does not only stacks with atack dmg aura but it gives armour too, not to mention that 150 agi is way better than 120% atack speed...ofcourse it should be sold in some point of the game, but in like half of the game, it works super fine. point, wind boots, ikki, and perf ruby is must have for gaining base atack.
the 2 ultimate gamechanger for alexa is: scroll of agi and hero armour. the third is atack change, chaos or dragon...its inimagionable without it....and thats the topic that should be broadly discussed because i still think that excalibur should be more boosted...just a thought...

Message edited by cho-cho - Thursday, 2015-10-29, 0:47 AM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 4:31 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
I also always did Mugen , but from now on I will make sprightliness . About Excalibur think the same as you . Thanks for the advice!
Forum » Forum » Questions » Assassin
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: