Sunday, 2020-09-27, 2:01 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Red Mugen?
Red Mugen?
Ath3ofovosFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-05, 1:20 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
I'm not if it's listed on forum or not, but i haven't played for a while, now that i'm back, i'm trying to make Red Mugen but seems like it's not working at all. Does it got removed or just a temporary bug?
Thanks in advance!
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-05, 1:43 AM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Alex0013 said in a comment that The recipe for Bloody Mugen has changed. This is Considered the "trick" in the game. The recipe can be earned by using points to exchange forum is "tricks" in the gam

Added (2015-11-05, 1:43 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I wore a lot to the Red Mugen.

Ath3ofovosFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-05, 1:59 AM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Well, if the recipe changed, the map creator wasn't supposed to tell again which is the new recipe for people that exchanged points for it before?
Alex0013Fecha: Thursday, 2015-11-05, 2:33 AM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Quote Ath3ofovos ()
Well, if the recipe changed, the map creator wasn't supposed to tell again which is the new recipe for people that exchanged points for it before?
Of course, he would, and if you read the change log, he says to PM him to ask for the trick again.

-Bloody Mugen Trick has changed, (people that unlock this trick can resend my PM to me and I'll give you another trick)
GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2015-11-15, 12:23 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Group: Partner
my opinion is: trick = zero interest. My interest is share : wathching replays-posting replays myself-try quest. In all these 3 interesting things is  forbidden the tricks use.Conclusion confirmed: tricks for me are totally useless.I can figure people using tricks  for a game that cant be shared.Then the tricks have right to existence.Share gameplay ,plans and strategies have a big amplifier effect. Play without this purpose is a wast of time for me
Alex0013Fecha: Sunday, 2015-11-15, 10:35 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
What you typed is kind of hard to follow, but from what I can make out, you are saying you can't use tricks for quests or for sharing strategies? As far as I know, that isn't true, you can use Red Mugen in quests. As for sharing strategies, sure you can share strategies with your friends and stuff, but you can't post the combinations on the forum for the general public. If you want to share strategies with your friends, you can't really be stopped from doing that.

On a side note, Red Mugen is now too expensive for what it's worth now. It was made "slightly" better, but way more expensive.
Alex0013Fecha: Monday, 2015-11-16, 6:15 AM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Quote ehqueonda ()
but if it doesn't work to make slicer
I would actually consider using Red Mugen if there was a Red Slicer or something to combine into.

Also, I know it was cheaper than Mugen before, but comparing current to old, it's ~15k more gold for basically the same item (for 70 damage and 20% speed with nothing else changing.) That's why I'm saying it's not as worth it now as before.
GoikolaketicFecha: Wednesday, 2015-11-18, 3:25 AM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
before reading alex answer i was convinced that was forbidden to use tricks for quest or post games. For ex i posted a game where i used red mugen. Crocodyle ( Lokharke ) told me :" remove this replay,u used red mugen"). But now i see that both ( i and crocodyle ) where wrong. Big and happy news for me. Now i am glad to use my old tricks earned 2 y ago.
Alex0013Fecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 2:38 AM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
I don't know, I don't see anything against it in the Quest rules. That's like saying don't post any replays with a Blacksmith because you made items that aren't listed...you would have half the replays...
GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 2:12 PM | Mensaje # 10
Major general
Yes u are right but lokharke point of view has his little reason also: posting replay with tricks  give to all the possibility to earn them without any effort:D. But your reason is stronger
SimxFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 11:05 PM | Mensaje # 11
Lieutenant
Group: Partner/Contributor
For that I know you can use tricks on quests, they are lots of them with the Mugen one, but tricks change when they become popular(Siegfried say that when you unlock a trick) like the Mugen one, best way to use them in quests is only if you can't make the quest without the trick and the quest give you more than one EP, that way you can lose one trick if it change but you get 2.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Red Mugen?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: