Thursday, 2020-10-01, 10:33 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Questions » Help to kill Final Disease (I never had trouble killing him with the killer,but I'do now)
Help to kill Final Disease
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2015-11-24, 2:30 AM | Mensaje # 16
Major general
Group: Partner
hi skinner. i made more of  give u a good answer to your question. I gave u a replay. in this replay u can see how easy is possible to kill aza without carapace. 
http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....ial.w3g
if u have 3000 base damage u must have fin artifact. with 4000 base damage u can kill aza without activating regeneration of final artifact, or less powerful gem ( perfect saffire for ex). resuming: 3000-4000 base damage. items: absolute ( or better slayer armor) -ds - mugen - fangs ( or possessed albered) - ruby final artifact ( or  some incomplete gem ). not forget the horse sacrifice. and not hurry with ultima. be patient and wait hp aza below 50% ( for ex 40%) . if hp assassin decrease dont worry. fangs recover fast in few seconds. Carapace armor is useful when assassin is not enough stong. But with the level indicated previously is useless.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Tuesday, 2015-11-24, 12:11 PM | Mensaje # 17
Major general
Group: User
With the help of all of this forum, it will not be for me to be a good player just like you! . Thx Bimbabimbs, I'ii see.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Help to kill Final Disease (I never had trouble killing him with the killer,but I'do now)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: