Tuesday, 2020-09-22, 4:33 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Lord of Darkness and Omega bosses
Lord of Darkness and Omega bosses
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2015-11-13, 2:24 AM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: User
First of all sorry for may bad English. Then sorry for any spoilers in thread (I too like this game because so much is unknown).

Idea behind my game last week was to get enough str with Abomination to solo kill or just tank Death (single-player). Started LAN game so I can do something else while waiting for my str to go up. Got final form around Hydra and after Siege golem got Dark orb. On the way to my goal 1st time ever I saw Agiel and some other 100+ Bosses (Shadow Arthas, Byatis, Fogotten One) and then I manage to see Lord of Darkness for few seconds before he 1-hited me. Some time later i mange to survive his 1-hit but with like 10% life left (Hero Armor type with ~800 armor points and 70% MR from Slayer armor and Lord 1-hited me to "red area in health bar"). Got short on my time irl, so I tried Omega just to find out that he is able to 1-hit me with something that looks very similar to Lord's 1-hit ability. Death took my last life so lost this game.
Question: Is there any way to kill 2 bosses from title? Is there any way to evade "1-hit instant kill-nukes" from them?
hisgenliFecha: Friday, 2015-11-13, 1:07 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Spoilerwarning!

There are different ways to kill both:
Lord: He has a ability to do about 3.000.000 dmg., so you just need more hp then this and good life reg so he doesnt kill you by normal attacks + i recommand you a Slicer + Horn of Stampede; with a bit luck you can kill him with 3.5 mil. HP; i saw a replay where they cleave lord with stun of Workers Lightning in Shop but in newer version you cant pull mobs into Azazel area so this strat. wont work anymore. I also saw a reaplay of killing Lord with %dmg. like Thief, LC, Thrall etc. but since you want to beat him in a 1 vs 1 i only see Abo. as a chance.

Killing Omega is much harder for a 1 vs 1. You need A LOT OF DMG.: I tried and could kill him with 3-4 or 4-5 mil. base dmg. Items: Slicer, Ruby, Drums, Boots, Horn, and after you die first put away Boots and take Michael Shield. He can also be killed in team with strat. to kill Lord. I also managed to lure him down to spiders in older version, dont know if it works here with Guierrmo Towers all over the place^^. Lich Book isnt that effective since he debuffs after 3 sec or so.

I dont know if that is what you wanted to hear but i killed him that way many times and he had pretty good dropitems^^.
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2015-11-13, 3:19 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Tnx for reply.
In next attempt I will get double str or even more and then try again.
My guess is that both "spells" are pure spell damage and ignore MR.
Other way, to make 3M damage with spell to Hero armor type and 70% MR, you need ~10M pure dmg spell or ~13M "regular" spell dmg.
If that was physical damage then we have unbelivable 75M or 100M chaos type damage (can't remember if I had 96% or 97% damage reduction).

This time I had almost 200K str in the end and max attack speed and damage was not problem. Both of them were loosing health rapidly in few seconds that i manage to survive. I ran from Lord in second fight, after I manage to survive one spell hit, because I don't know CD of this ability. Ares sword is what I always use against "evaders" and it was enough to damage him nicely before I ran away. God's slayer was even better at Omega, in several seconds he was almost at half "HP bar" (probably i destroyed 30%-35% of his HP and perhaps this fight was little longer but I remember like it was 8 - 10 seconds before Omega sent me to graveyard).

One last question: Death ignore armor? ~800 armor is 96-97% damage reduction and I died after like 20-30 seconds (with 4M hitpoints and 40K hp/s regeneration from Gods Atom).
hisgenliFecha: Saturday, 2015-11-14, 0:35 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
NP, i forgot to say that i equip Apo with Ares to fight Lord. I dont think Omega is using a spell against heroes. Its just a passive ability to one hit everything  after a certain % cause i fought him many times and he killed me after 10-20 hits. I also think its a passive cause he doesnt do a spell, he just attacks and your dead. A spell looks like the 3 mil. dmg from Lord when he moves his hands around. I also think that the spell of Lord ignores armor cause the dmg. is equal whether i put on slayer or not. If you put on a caparace and activate avatar before Lord does his spell, he still casts his spell to you. Dont know what kind of ability this is, maybe a passive too. I wonder if he wouldnt cast spells when he had 0 Mana?!? I hope Inmortal play a little bit with Mana cause Soul Burn is pretty ineffective against late game bosses and could be a potential strat. to win against later bosses if he changes behavior of bosses when having 0 mana. Azazel for example still casts his spells while having 0 mana sad  Hmm even if Death ignoes armor and that is not the case i think cause with items of BS to get high armor you can tank him till he rages. Seems buggy to me. Maybe Inmortal will answer.

p.s. I once got 1.000.000 str. cause Agiel killed the forms of little child on top left corner with his spike ability and then they spawned at castle infinite times and you just stand at fountain and kill them^^. But didnt happen in newer version, maybe a fix.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Lord of Darkness and Omega bosses
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: