Sunday, 2021-01-17, 4:27 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Forum » Questions » 1.18H Dark Ranger solo. Can Kill Death?
1.18H Dark Ranger solo. Can Kill Death?
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2015-11-18, 0:46 AM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: User
My limit is Final Disease. I would like to see replays of the Dark Ranger. Someone to share ? It is to think of new strategies.

My Repaly: http://www.mediafire.com/download/11jcadl6jofeg2t/1.18H_Dark_Ranger_solo_Kill_Final_Disease_SkinnerGabriel.w3g
daianaalvaroFecha: Wednesday, 2015-11-18, 5:36 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
My opinion is no . She would need very fast gold. And you can not use towers.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 8:19 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Thx. More someone?
SimxFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 11:12 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Partner/Contributor
Was possible agains the old Death, some armor and hit points to not die with one critical and high agility to heal with Black Arrow, but now with his Bash ability looks very hard you will need too much lucky to kill it 1vs1.

Message edited by Simx - Thursday, 2015-11-19, 11:13 PM
otariakos1Fecha: Friday, 2015-11-20, 6:50 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
you can easy kill death with DR but you need some items to tank him is easy and much easier if you have BS in team here is a replay i killed death with DR i was not alone but still he died in seconds :P

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vxoo1i53vigp3mq/Apocalypse+Death.w3g

i think this is the replay i killed him with DR :P

Message edited by otariakos1 - Friday, 2015-11-20, 6:50 PM
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2015-11-20, 8:54 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Can DR solo kill the Red Vampire at faceless area without BS items? Any idea or suggestion?
hisgenliFecha: Friday, 2015-11-20, 9:07 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Yes but i think he needs Ares and Horn of Stampede and very good items like Heart or the the thing with 34 charges. DS, Slayer and good stuff like that.
GoikolaketicFecha: Saturday, 2015-11-21, 8:21 PM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
Group: Partner
the users say: yes he needs some items good stuff, i was not alone ecc ecc.Great confusion and obscure suggestions. I also made the same question directly to a creator of this map.His answer was :yes , he can kill death single player.I think not. In the forum i posted replay dr solo that kill aza and final disease.But when tried Death - even the old weaker death - i died fast. This dont demonstrate nothing. Wath count is that in the forum no exist a replay dr kill death single player

Added (2015-11-21, 8:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....ath.w3g
this is my old replay where i tried to kill death after killing fd. 

Quote hisgenli ()
Yes but i think he needs Ares and Horn of Stampede and very good items like Heart or the the thing with 34 charges. DS, Slayer and good stuff like that.

DR cant use ares because he lose black arrow skill

Added (2015-11-21, 8:19 PM)
the version is 1.17F when was possible to farm with towers killing neutral creeps. Now is surely much difficult.May be impossible. I dont know

Added (2015-11-21, 8:21 PM)
Kill vrykolavius and deathbringer even more difficult dr single player. And i have zero ideas.

SkinnerGabrielFecha: Sunday, 2015-11-22, 6:49 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
I'm amazed how HOE players collaborate with other players with less experience. It does not happen often in Brazil. ThX..

Added (2015-11-22, 6:49 PM)
otariakos1,I saw your replay. The difference between my and their repetition is basically the sword god slayer. Playing solo is almost impossible drop.

Now I ser the Bimbabimba.

GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2015-11-22, 11:10 PM | Mensaje # 10
Major general
hi skinner i saw your replay. u played very well but replay is corrupted. u lost with fd and the title of replay say: dr kill fd. I learned that dr can change her  attack type without losing  the black arrow skill. The best way to kill fd is to stay with the hero in the path between mid and 4 lane. In this way dr can kill all fd one by one without be surrounded . At shoulder of dr u can put  one or more centaur to add 56% attack speed. I tried in this version. The idea worked but one fd escaped and destroyed the empire. So some pillars is needed to give dr the time to return back.But not sure. Fd is always a bad client .

Added (2015-11-22, 11:10 PM)

Quote ehqueonda ()
Now I ser the Bimbabimba.
Can explaain the meaning please
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2015-11-23, 2:12 PM | Mensaje # 11
Major general
Quote bimbabimba ()
Can explaain the meaning please
Sorry , I have difficulty with English. Did you mean would I SEE your replay now. The replay you posted this topic .

I do not know if you get the idea , but I can try again.

I'll post the replay again , do not know what happened , but I killed the Final Disease . But died a few times to him, maybe I posted the wrong replay. I will check , thx bimbabimba !

Added (2015-11-23, 2:00 PM)

Quote bimbabimba ()
Wath count is that in the forum no exist a replay dr kill death single player
Yes there is . ehqueonda posted 
with the title : 1.17F DARK RANGER SOLO DEATH AND AZAZEL.

Added (2015-11-23, 2:12 PM)
I saw your replay , no doubt was a great game. I think DR soil, the best item is the heart of the seronix (250 all status) . At 1.17F version is easy to win gold, but it is very difficult drop gem of hades .Death in 1.18H version is very strong, as long as you resist in combat , I could not stand half with items , I think , better.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Monday, 2015-11-23, 12:02 PM
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2015-11-23, 2:37 PM | Mensaje # 12
Major general
replay ehqueonda corrupted. Thread say: dr aza and death , not dr kill death. if u read ehqueonda comment he say clearly that in a previous game - with heart of devil - dr  inflicted 99% damage to death.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2015-11-23, 2:58 PM | Mensaje # 13
Major general
I'm not so understand , because I watched to the end and clearly saw him kill death. Before you start playing with the DR and I saw the replay it again.

Added (2015-11-23, 2:58 PM)
My replay, upload again  - http://www.mediafire.com/download/696dbm6ia1jnhok/1.18H_Dark_Ranger_solo_Kill_Final_Disease_SkinnerGabriel_posted_again.w3g

I think the corrupted replays problem is a warcraft read error. It is a problem equal to the desynchronization as I play multiplayer .Usually when I see a replay and he dessincroniza , I try to see him again . Generally the right!

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Monday, 2015-11-23, 2:43 PM
nubhunterFecha: Monday, 2015-11-23, 7:44 PM | Mensaje # 14
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Quote ehqueonda ()
vry you could probably kill him but you would need to use lich book but you would waste one slot
 It does not make sense to me also, im ok wasting one slot but still not sure about vrykol. is gonna die since he has insane life steal ability and AS which he would gain most of the hp lost also what should be the other items thus DR can resist while casting death and decay?

My idea with the last changes of the map most of the bosses got magic resistance thus DR's black arrow become weaker for DPS. The magic resistance changes made for spellcaster heroes i guess thus DR black arrow damage type may chage to normal or hero type.
ara-ureFecha: Tuesday, 2015-11-24, 1:07 PM | Mensaje # 15
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Useer
pff, idk how in latest version, but previously there be easy abusive way to kill him with any ranged hero- just lure to gem cave and attack from inside\use sacred shield and run outside if he jump and in luring time, just put near cave few incompleted towers or builders for vision=P
Forum » Forum » Questions » 1.18H Dark Ranger solo. Can Kill Death?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: