Friday, 2020-09-25, 0:09 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Kill Apocalypse Solo
Kill Apocalypse Solo
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 3:56 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
I wondered if you can solo kill Apo since you can kill Apo with a lot of chars and Death, which is way stronger than Apo not referring to Apos splash dmg. . I know that in older version you could kill Apo with BS solo but in newer, Apo is much stronger. I dont see a way to kill him solo, even with Assassin! Maybe you guys know more. Thx.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2015-11-19, 8:21 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
I wonder the same. Maybe assassin solo with cleave attack.
hisgenliFecha: Friday, 2015-11-20, 2:58 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
I dont think that Assassin can kill Apo with Cleave since he has to take some Ikki´s and that makes him very vulnerable against Apos long range attacks with stun. To drag him near a troll or sth. is also difficult. I saw a replay of worker soloing him with titans but that is the only option i see there. I knew that BS could kill Apo in older versions, i tried and failed; even with high level equipment.
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2015-11-20, 4:43 AM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Problem is Apo's bash ability, i guess its not avoidable and sometimes really annoying. Its someting like u got freeze and got extra damage. Also another interesting issue is why Apo got hero type armor? This makes him stronger against DS and i guess this is the main reason. Anyway i guess with proper items and enough str abomination can kill solo him. If you lucky admiral and centaur can kill him solo also.
otariakos1Fecha: Friday, 2015-11-20, 6:41 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
i have killed apo solo with assasin Slayer Armor,Dragon Slayer,Carapace armor,3x bone axe (or ikki if you dont have BS) and splash with troll
hisgenliFecha: Friday, 2015-11-20, 9:04 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Thats the point Odin, you dont get Bone Axe without BS and i dont think you can kill apo with Ikki. Your dmg. must be rediciouless! And if you can 1 hit Apo, you can also 1 hit Death with Assassin and i never saw that happen^^
otariakos1Fecha: Saturday, 2015-11-21, 11:23 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
you can 1 hit death with assasin but you need 3-4 bone axe or if you have rly high dmg like 6-7k base with ruby ds (horn) and 4 sacred battle axe and you can mby also 1 hit him never tried it but i think its possible... the problem is with michael coz you cant pull spiders from woods and all the lane creeps disapear when michael apears so its hard to splash him
Forum » Forum » Questions » Kill Apocalypse Solo
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: