Tuesday, 2020-09-22, 6:12 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Favourite/Best Hero? (Seriously, what's your favourite?)
Favourite/Best Hero?
BarryFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-06, 9:17 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Just looking to see what people think of the heroes - who's your favourite? Who do you think is best?

Arthas is my favourite, but I believe that Grom is best. Strength hero, anyway.
hisgenliFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-06, 12:51 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
I like to play supportive heroes. In my opinion Murloc is the best^^.
nubhunterFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-06, 1:48 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Since i like the game very much, i do not have single favourite hero. I enjoy to play every hero except Party still confusing for me.

I used to like reika too much at previous versions but after new bosses i dont think she is as useful as before. In old versions sometimes we cannot able to find a single Legendary armor till dragons and most of the games it becomes annoying but there are more bosses now and there will be lots of high level items on the ground thus reikas not useful as before.

I like Xephyr most nowaday especially i saw that he can kill Apo solo. He got really good abilities makes him both tank, damage dealer and spell caster.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2015-12-07, 12:48 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
My favorite hero is Arthas, but I think should be improved. Increase your base damage and improve their delusion. I also like the Assassin and Thief!

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Monday, 2015-12-07, 3:34 PM
KarifeanFecha: Monday, 2015-12-07, 2:20 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: Partner
My favorites are Grom and Murloc, for having an insane power spike in the early game but still being very good supporters in the late and postgame. If I had to pick just one it would be Grom. He's just so much fun to play. Even better if you combine him with Jaina, the two of them can kill most of the optional bosses on their own pretty quickly while the farm-heavy heroes can continue to farm.
Forum » Forum » Questions » Favourite/Best Hero? (Seriously, what's your favourite?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: