Saturday, 2020-09-26, 10:15 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Blacksmith Gampe Problem (Cause desync each time?)
Blacksmith Gampe Problem
nubhunterFecha: Thursday, 2015-12-10, 8:01 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
I would like to ask if some other ones get this problem or not? Each time we try to play as a team with someone has Blacksmith we face desync problem at the middle of the game and 1 or 2 players drop due to that issue. We play via eurobattle and this problem happens both i host my Ghost bot and ent game bot. I would happy if someone have idea why this is happens?

I would also like to ask who is dummy dummy? Is he related with this bug? I know he is the guy who holds BS arrows maybe somehow he can be related this issue.
otariakos1Fecha: Friday, 2015-12-11, 5:37 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: User
we play BS in our teams a lot of time 4-5 some times 6 ppl at each party and we never get the desync.. mby the problem is eurobattlenet we are playing through tunngle btw it got a tricky and kinda time taking installing proccess but its free and you can have up to 8 players per free channel and it does good job
nubhunterFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-12, 2:53 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Quote otariakos1 ()
mby the problem is eurobattlenet

I think same as you but i only wonder others have something like that. Thanks for answer.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-13, 4:12 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
It's the same with me when I use hamachi to play.
nubhunterFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-13, 6:15 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Im certain there is a problem which i cannot figure out and yesterday we play in different server and guess what happened? Everything works fine noone got desync and i used my own bot again. Now im curious why eurobattle or ent host bot cause desync problem? Now i can aff hamachi also, can someone clear this issue for us?
otariakos1Fecha: Monday, 2015-12-14, 2:04 AM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
to close hamachi you go right corner of your task bar right click hamachi and close :P and no you can not set it to not turn on when you turn your pc on it will always you just have to close it manualy
Forum » Forum » Questions » Blacksmith Gampe Problem (Cause desync each time?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: