Sunday, 2021-01-17, 4:27 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » About Psychic sheep (after killing off the end Laika)
About Psychic sheep
joeduvar4452Fecha: Sunday, 2015-12-13, 3:52 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
I would like some advice on how to kill this bug XD because it moves fast and kill without even hit me and just 1 attack . I expect an answer.

and I have curious to know what follows after killing
hisgenliFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-13, 5:40 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Hi joeduvar,
i asked myself the same thing. I already saw people beating the sheep but not in a regular game. People use 4 Faarseers with %dmg and stun by normal Centaurs in shop to kill it. But since it is soo hard to kill Michael you cant find out more information about the sheep. Thats what i think: He has a sick dmg. return to melee and range heroes so huge dmg like assassin can do would be a bad choice against him. I dont know if Dark Ranger could hit him without being hurt (if Sheep didnt fight back) He could potentielly have the kind of protection Michael has vs spells (that would explain why the team that beat him had to use Farseer). He can deal tons of dmg. I dont know the type of dmg. I assume its either pure or spell. The amout of dmg. doesnt depend on the heroes health but he just deals a lot of dmg. I can think of 30k per hit. But thats all speculation of my, i didnt even reach wisp since newer versions^^.
Forum » Forum » Questions » About Psychic sheep (after killing off the end Laika)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: