[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Questions » Questions about different Topics
Questions about different Topics
bebaxtFecha: Thursday, 2015-12-31, 9:44 AM | Mensaje # 16
Sergeant
Group: User
I am sure agiel has melee damage reduction because in one game my team picked all physical damage dealers and we hardly scratched him.
Alex0013Fecha: Thursday, 2015-12-31, 4:26 PM | Mensaje # 17
Colonel
Well, I tested it, and you need exactly 1,092,859 to 1 hit Agiel with Normal damage. Didn't test with Dragon damage. I can't figure out how to get this number mathematically though...

1,800,000 hp/((1-94% damage reduction)*(70% defense type) * (1 - 24% melee damage reduction from Agiel's ability))/40 lvl 4 Ulti = damage required to 1 hit

1,800,000/((1-94%)*(70%)*(1-24%))/40 = 1,409,774, not 1,092,859, not sure what I'm missing for the math...
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2015-12-31, 5:07 PM | Mensaje # 18
Lieutenant colonel
Hey guys,
so we had a game yesterday and your math is pretty good but does not work on Murloc and Azazel; on both of them we had the damage to kill him but they didnt dy; we brought Murloc to 15%HP and Azazel to his rage (about 10k left). I dont know if Azazel has a melee dmg. reduction but Murloc can possibly have (or one of his forms). 

About Maesentaiga and Laike; does anyone know the Crit Dmg. she does cause you dont "see" the crit she does, like you normally see when you do crit. dmg. And i also think that the crit dmg of Maesentaiga... is relatively new cause we managed to kill her with DR and she didnt do 1 crit in 3 minutes.

Thx for all the response.
SimxFecha: Friday, 2016-01-01, 5:23 AM | Mensaje # 19
Lieutenant
Group: Partner/Contributor
Messantiga don't have critical, have a kind of bash ability with very low chances not sure if is normal or like Bahamut, thats why 1 on 1 with huge lifesteal dont work anymore the second the hero stop to life steal it dies
Alex0013Fecha: Friday, 2016-01-01, 6:59 AM | Mensaje # 20
Colonel
Quote hisgenli ()
we brought Murloc to 15%HP and Azazel to his rage (about 10k left)
Yeah...I was using an older version of the map for my numbers where assassin ulti was 50x your damage at level 4...now it's only 40x, thus all my numbers are wrong...

Assuming they don't have damage absorption, Murloc should be about 30.6k, and Azazel 83.4k. (with dragon damage 15.4k and 41.7k respectively).

But I may be missing something in my math too...not sure anymore with the Agiel thing...
hisgenliFecha: Sunday, 2016-01-03, 1:07 AM | Mensaje # 21
Lieutenant colonel
22. So i learned from games before that Death, which is a really difficult but fun Dark Force Boss, has multiple "Rage Forms".

What forms do i know?

• 1) he gets a dmg., armor  and a bit health buff
  • 2) if he hits you, you seem kind of taking sth. like poison dmg over time very fast and you are dead after seconds, even if he doesnt hit you
  • 3) friend remembers he does pure dmg

Maybe you guys can confirm these forms and even know more of them. I dont know when he turns into one of them, i think its random what he rages into, but i am not really sure.
otariakos1Fecha: Sunday, 2016-01-03, 1:14 PM | Mensaje # 22
Lieutenant
i think he has only 2 rage forms.
1st is activated when his life gets lowered fast and in 1st form he gets some bonus atk speed,mby higher chances for bash and crit and does partialy pure dmg,
2nd is activated after a long battle time and he gets high atk speed ,speed, his dmg is totaly pure(when i tried to kill him with reflect he was hiting me but he was only regening life he didnt get return dmg at all and i had 2 impale armors) also he must be getting very high chances for bash and crit coz he didnt let me move at all i was all the time bushed and he did way too many crits

Quote hisgenli ()
if he hits you, you seem kind of taking sth. like poison dmg over time very fast and you are dead after seconds, even if he doesnt hit you
that is death aura it does dmg overtime and slow and get it when you are close to him, if you dont have high regen or good life steal it does plenty of dmg for exaple if you have a supporter with no defence-regen items you can prolly die just from the aura (also mby it become stronger in the rage modes not sure about it )

Message edited by otariakos1 - Sunday, 2016-01-03, 1:15 PM
hisgenliFecha: Sunday, 2016-01-03, 3:57 PM | Mensaje # 23
Lieutenant colonel
Hey Otariakos,
your suggestions could be possible. But in 1) form he really does get a bonus damage by 10k and a armor bonus by 1k and a health bonos by 100k; i dont have the replay anymore though to show you );
His Death Aura really seem to get stronger cause i stood next to him and i got like 2k dmg per sec + the attack of him. In his normal mode his aura only slows i think (or you get minor dmg).

23. Does Doppelgaengers Cape work on Mirror images too? I wondered cause you then have pretty sick possibilities.
24. Does Kusanagi no Tsurugi work on Mirror images, lets say you have Blademaster and 8 images with kusanagi; do they stack so the enemy gets like -1000 armor?
Forum » Forum » Questions » Questions about different Topics
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: