Thursday, 2020-10-01, 9:57 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Dragon Claw (No drop bug or not?)
Dragon Claw
nubhunterFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-26, 5:51 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
I would like to as is it possible a game without Dragon Claw? 

I know normally Dragon Head the annoynig part of the DS but sometimes claw take that place and become even more annoying. I wonder if it is chance or normal? I mean already kill all green dragons lvl 95 included and all lane dragons are died and there is no single claw dropped.

I also ask if possible let level 95 green dragon drops all the parts of the DS?
nubhunterFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-26, 10:19 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Quote ehqueonda ()
still don't get legendary armor.

I agree with you about that especially at old version it was more annoying but since we got more neutral bosses legendary drop possibility increase i guess. Sometimes i pick reika for the get legend easy way at old versions.

Quote ehqueonda ()
I think it would be better if you could have a dragon shop where you can trade specific parts for points (scales 1, blood 1, wings 1, claws 3, head 6) and you can buy them for 3 times their point worth or something like that

Good idea but it may cause unbalance or game easy. I personnally suggest that for DS level 95 dragon or King of Dragon may drop all the parts of DS would be a good solution also. For legendary armor is same i suggest that Typos %100 drop it.
KarifeanFecha: Saturday, 2015-12-26, 11:40 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Partner
Just a few days ago we had a game without a single Dragon Claws drop. Our Assassin was pretty pissed and went with Excalibur instead. We still managed to kill Apocalypse but it was kind of frustrating =P
Forum » Forum » Questions » Dragon Claw (No drop bug or not?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: