• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Questions » Different questions
Different questions
cho-choFecha: Wednesday, 2016-05-25, 3:18 PM | Mensaje # 16
Lieutenant
Group: User
Quote Karifean ()
Speaking of which it would be very interesting to know the base attack CD for all heroes. Anyone know?

as i remember from my days in world editor, illidan has "fastest" cd of atack, it is 1.7 value or atacks per second , with zero agility. grom has 1.77.   For agi heroes is usually about from 1.7 to 2.0 , except for pristess of moon that has surprisingly 2.46 value...
and strenght heroes have  2.1 to 2.5....smthng like that. paladin has 2.2, muradin 2.22, and cairne (tauren chieftain) have approximately 2.05 atacks per sec value as i can recall...ofcourse, these numbers are wc3 default.

Quote Karifean ()
) Yes they do but not additively like you assume. Dante's Evasion and Sacred Shield would stack like this (1 - (1 - 50%) * (1 - 22%)) = (1 - 50% * 78%) = 1 - 39% = 61%. Though do take note that apparently block abilities do not block unlimited damage. It would be nice to know how much damage Sacred Shield (and Untouchable) can actually block...
...and THATS the way u do it!!  cool

Message edited by cho-cho - Wednesday, 2016-05-25, 4:44 PM
VizzardFecha: Saturday, 2016-05-28, 5:03 AM | Mensaje # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User

Can anyone tell me how Mana Regeneration works. 
  • 1) How does the int-points effect the mana reg? If so, isnt it better to look for itmes that increase your int instead of your mana reg?

• 2) Is there a maximum to mana reg or can i just add them up like 500% + 700% = 1200%?

• 3) Kael`s Passive Ability "Mana Replenish" gives 20 Mana per sec; is that much compared to other Mana Reg. items and how can i make a % out of the 20mana/sec vice versa?

Other different questions:

• 4) Does evasion stack with block? Lets say Dantes Evasion (50%) + Sacred Shield (22%) (=72%?)

• 5) Does Admiral´s Adrenaline Controle work with Excalibur (=> 1,6 + 0,3 =1,9)

• 6) What is the maximum attack speed in the game? I know that agility pushes your attack speed and in Reign of Chaos when i remember it correctly your max attack speed is at 280 (or 400) agility. In that case you dont need anymore attackspeed bonusses. But i am not sure if that is the case for HOTE. Well to be more precisely. There is no Real max attack speed; when you have the Real max attack speed you have to set the attack cooldown to 00 i think, i dont really know what max number you can type in the Editor.

• 7) If you use Arcane Wizzards "Curse of the Dark Star" and before the duration of 50sec is over you use it again with chronos, do you add another 50sec to the ones who are left  or how does it trigger?

• 8) Ninja has a "new" addon to his ultimate ability (a passive one); it is very difficult to handle but you could get 10k agi in about 1 hour; i like this hero but it is difficcult to find "good" targets for it to buff on; do you guys have good ideas how to play him since the dark wave to appear takes more then 15 sec.

Intelligence points increases mana regeneration by an small amount something like 0.05, in others words with 20 intelligence you get 1 mana regeneration per second in this example, for a good mana regeneration you need both you already have some intelligence them the importand one is the % to have a big mana rege.

Excalibur or Dragon Slayer don't work for Admiral, do not reduce the attack cooldown for sure.

Maximum attack speed is 400% in Hote, marine can exced this, but for others heros is not so bad have more of 400% cause some enemies reduce your attack speed, Byatis, Death, Lich to put some examples.

Speaking of which it would be very interesting to know the base attack CD for all heroes. Anyone know?

You can see them on Game Information check it http://hero-empire.com/index/0-2

on the stay link there are all the heroes, for what I can see on the game some Little Child forms has the best attack cooldown, them Assassin,Dark Ranger,Thief them Dante and Illidan, Marine should have the best attack cooldown in the last version as his description on changelog said that attack faster than any hero.
GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2016-07-10, 7:39 PM | Mensaje # 18
Major general
Group: Partner
kill death single player? best worker. easy and sure 100%. i no posted replay  because is too easy. in the current version i killed also michael solo. but also assassin killed solo mich using the bug stuck with gt in the forest. so i am trying to kill mesantiga solo with worker. i know, in the next version immortal fix the bug stuck . but anyway if i could be successful could be nice to post a regular replay where a single player kill wisp
Forum » Forum » Questions » Different questions
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: