[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Questions » Agiel ability and a few questions about big bosses
Agiel ability and a few questions about big bosses
seraphinFecha: Wednesday, 2016-01-20, 2:29 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
Hello.

I have a question about Agiel - he has an ability where he kinda charges up and then blows up a guy instantly.
I was trying to solo him but that ability just kills me every time - is there a way to avoid it? Spell immunity didnt work. Running away didn't work. Stunning him while charging didn't intercept the ability. Any suggestions?

And the other topic - big bosses. How many are there actually? 

I've done forest - killed kelthuzad and no more appeared -  is he the last one?
the graveyard - killed shadow arthas and no more appeared - is he last there?
the behemoth area - killed legeia (or sth like that, medusa skin) - is she last there?
Gaia area - killed Typhos and no more - is he strongest there?

dragon area - I remember there was Omega after Apocalypse but he didn't appear last few games - is there something that has to be done for him to appear?

Also additional question - why Death has such useless drops? I mean... Michael comes in 35 seconds after Death and let's say you get Death Scythe which doesnt work on him and there are no more creeps spawing... what do I get Death Scythe for? lol? I nearly always get that drop... ouch.

Thanks for your answers in advance, Cheers
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2016-01-21, 1:23 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
About Agiel, there is a way to kill him so htat he does not use his "blos up" ability as you call it. You just dont attack him^^. Take Wendigo or Abomination (LC) and Blacksmith with Impale Armor.

About Bosses. Kel Thuzad is the last one in Forest. Shadow Arthas is the Last one in Graveyard. Ligeia is the last one in Behemoth area. Typhos is the last one in Gaia Area. Lord of Darkness is the last one in Azazel Area. Omega is the last one in Dragon Area. Psycick Sheep is the last one on Center Lane.

You can get Final Artefact through Death (which is not usefull in that Late Game too) and Death Cape which can be VERY usefull if you fight a boss a long time and you know that you can kill him or delay him or sth. else after you resurrect at the same place you died. But since Death is a game ender (as Final Desease was before him) he drops Death Scyth cause of fun i think.
seraphinFecha: Thursday, 2016-01-21, 6:23 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Quote hisgenli ()
About Agiel, there is a way to kill him so htat he does not use his "blos up" ability as you call it. You just dont attack him^^. Take Wendigo or Abomination (LC) and Blacksmith with Impale Armor.
Yeah I know - is it the only known way to prevent the blow up?

Ok, time to get the sheep... it's a pity the timers on last bosses after death are so fast. It would be nice to have a little breath to regroup wink
KranklafanFecha: Thursday, 2016-01-21, 4:45 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner

Yeah I know - is it the only known way to prevent the blow up?

Well in our fights with agiel he once targeted a horse instead of a player, so if you're desperate you can probably fil the pit with horses.
Also he once targeted someone outside the azazel arena (where the choros are normally ) and he managed to run away from the cast, so you maybe can do something with that ^^
Forum » Forum » Questions » Agiel ability and a few questions about big bosses
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: