Tuesday, 2020-10-27, 1:01 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » DOOM APPEARS ON ITS OWN
DOOM APPEARS ON ITS OWN
bebaxtFecha: Monday, 2016-02-22, 12:34 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
I have been trying to devise a plan to kill Michael and Masentiga single player. After I defeat death I go to the boss spawning spot on enemy side wait for Michael to spawn. However, in a few seconds later Doom comes on its own although I don't destroy Black Citidal. It happaned twice now. I wonder if this is a bug or it is trigger that you put in the map to prevent some strategies. I won't upload my replay because I don't want to share my plan publicly for now.
KarifeanFecha: Monday, 2016-02-22, 4:42 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
It seems either Michael himself or his attacks have a very large damage radius that deals damage to Dark Forces buildings. He often kills Skull Towers near the citadel when we play, but doesn't kill the citadel itself unless we deliberately lure him closer to it.
bebaxtFecha: Monday, 2016-02-22, 5:14 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
That is not fair. I was sure to kill him this time. I had nice drops. Dooms skill burnt my unit. I had no way to counter it after using all stored dragon bloods during Death fight.

Last night I did not have enough time to watch my replay;however, I have given some thought to your suggestion of large attack. It did not sound very logical to me because with that type of attack he should have been able to kill all the units around me whereas his attacks were affecting only one single unit.

Message edited by bebaxt - Tuesday, 2016-02-23, 9:52 AM
otariakos1Fecha: Tuesday, 2016-02-23, 2:30 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
mby the attack is siege and affect only building there are other bugs like that for example kel thuzarts knight unit buffs neutralls dark forces and light forces units..
bebaxtFecha: Tuesday, 2016-02-23, 2:45 PM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
Quote otariakos1 ()
mby the attack is siege and affect only building
             I don't think this to be the case, either. Because I fought him before with towers. He was destroying towers one by one, no large scale siege attack. that fight also was in this version.
I watched the replay last night. It seems that somehow Michael's attacks are destroying the black citadal; though I dont know how. I want to ask Inmortal if we have to spend achievement points and unlock all the answers about Michael to get an answer for this situation.
I could lore him somewhere else.It will get some time to be able to see Michael again because it depends on my luck with the drops. I don't get good drops each time I try. However, I have confidence on my plan to defeat him. Death is harder to deal with in single player mode.

Message edited by bebaxt - Wednesday, 2016-02-24, 10:49 AM
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » DOOM APPEARS ON ITS OWN
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: