Friday, 2022-10-07, 2:54 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.19,b,c,d Bug Report
1.19,b,c,d Bug Report
ara-ureFecha: Wednesday, 2016-03-23, 1:31 PM | Mensaje # 16
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Useer
with staff there possible have all summon items effects after some manipulation+2 items like cape and sacred axe
bebaxtFecha: Thursday, 2016-03-24, 4:24 PM | Mensaje # 17
Lieutenant
Group: User
Last night I was trying to do the Bahamut wants a fair fight quest. Killed Gaja, Treant Boss(dont remember the name), Dragon Turtle and Revenant(at least 20 times no exaggerating) could not get a single drop of Legendary armor.Lost to Red Dragon. It was very disappointing. I was sure to be able get get that quest done If I had the spell reduction. I can upload the replay if you want.

Message edited by bebaxt - Thursday, 2016-03-24, 4:25 PM
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2016-03-25, 2:15 AM | Mensaje # 18
Major general
Group: Partner
One of our games we lure death near foundation and his spell destroy the shop which sells potions.

I try to upgrade commander wish and 2 items appear on horse, also others mention it i guess true one does not give aura to other allies maybe its item nature.

About Raynor tooltip i guess he mentioned picking hero at barracks the related information belongs old raynor.

Centaur Impaler can able to use cleverness text and possible to reach 42-44 level before broodmother.

About Impaler i would ask is it only way for this hero to use some items (book) to change attack tipe? I like hero very much and play a lot. I just dont like the issue "have to change attack tipe" its something like waste one of my item slots.
cho-choFecha: Friday, 2016-03-25, 1:48 PM | Mensaje # 19
Lieutenant
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
No, Legion Doom Horn has always giving the bonus to your summoned units without the need to droop and pick up again.
not true!
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2016-03-26, 6:15 AM | Mensaje # 20
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
No, Legion Doom Horn has always giving the bonus to your summoned units without the need to droop and pick up again.
not true!
Yes is True, try summon a units having this item and you will see the bonus of the item on the unit.

About Impaler i would ask is it only way for this hero to use some items
(book) to change attack tipe? I like hero very much and play a lot. I
just dont like the issue "have to change attack tipe" its something like
waste one of my item slots.
Waste one inventory slot is the idea.

From now on Report bugs only from 1.19b, report also the old 1.19 bug if they still happen on b version.

Note: plenty of players are not following this line:

Use this Thread only for bug, if you have questions or ideas beside the bug you want to report post it on the proper forum
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2016-03-27, 5:36 AM | Mensaje # 21
Generalissimo

Yes is True, try summon a units having this item and you will see the bonus of the item on the unit.
Not all summons like I said, this happens with battalion too. in 1.19b see
lava spawn from firelord, barracks from worker, and some other skills
and specific units for example azura's demon lord doesn't get the bonus
for some reason until you drop / pick up the item . If you are using
this as an event

Unit - Generic unit > Unit spawns a summoned unit 

just use this event with the neccesary conditions.

Unit - Unit enters region

for both batallion and legion doom horn.

Cho-Cho is referring to normal summons units, there are plenty of threads explained the exceptions of this items, Controlled units, Hire units,etc and you have to drop and pick up again the item for this units, here also I already said what units of Azura will been exceptions to get this bonus automatic for 1.19a and 1.19b, you can use that others threads for others comments use this thread only for bugs.
Unit enters region is not a good event, try use this with unit Enters a playable map area or Entire map 23 - 25 times in a map with some content you will see everything is crashing, I using this event right now on the map for several things already.
bebaxtFecha: Monday, 2016-03-28, 9:32 AM | Mensaje # 22
Lieutenant
After I defeated Typhos, I got the writing on the screen about vampire boss appearance. So I went to check forest boss area to kill him; however he was not there. No where on the map. This happened with Revenant boss in previous versions once. I killed Revenant and he did not re-spawn again.
I will upload the replay if u need.
killmanpitFecha: Monday, 2016-03-28, 11:24 AM | Mensaje # 23
Lieutenant
I dont know if its intentional. But when playing little child creeps seem to respawn in fewer numbers.
bebaxtFecha: Monday, 2016-03-28, 2:42 PM | Mensaje # 24
Lieutenant
Quote killmanpit ()
when playing little child creeps seem to respawn in fewer numbers
If you are using zombie forms' curse on neutral units to spawn zombies for yourself, since it doesn't leave a corpse behind, creeps don't re-spawn.
killmanpitFecha: Monday, 2016-03-28, 10:28 PM | Mensaje # 25
Lieutenant
Oooooh. Thats bad. That explains a lot though.
nubhunterFecha: Tuesday, 2016-03-29, 3:15 AM | Mensaje # 26
Major general
Quote bebaxt ()
If you are using zombie forms' curse on neutral units to spawn zombies for yourself, since it doesn't leave a corpse behind, creeps don't re-spawn.

This is not bug, this is what it supposed to be. Actually we discuss it earlier on forum but i cannot find the related topic. Some spells like infect cause that, also ultima cause same reaction. (If target dies with ultima spell) Immortal suggest that he can fix it but creeps will born same place each time. As you guess many of players did not want it. Now we keep it in mind and play according to that, use infect only dark force creeps.
NodiXFecha: Tuesday, 2016-03-29, 3:09 PM | Mensaje # 27
Private
I don't know these count as bugs,

1. azula's portal hotkey (P) conflicted with Patrol. Also in this version eternal pact doesn't work on tank (not organic unit)
2. now doom guard spawn in lvl 1 portal, is this supposed to happen? i think in previous version doom summoned in lvl 4 portal.
3. demon lord ability hotkey conflicted (F key)
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Thursday, 2016-03-31, 4:20 PM | Mensaje # 28
Generalissimo

After I defeated Typhos, I got the writing on the screen about vampire boss
appearance. So I went to check forest boss area to kill him; however he
was not there. No where on the map. This happened with Revenant boss in
previous versions once. I killed Revenant and he did not re-spawn again.
I will upload the replay if u need.

Did you use Mind control or do something weird to the one of the Chain Bosses: Troll, Nightmare, Dragon turtle, etc. Did you check the replay? maybe he moves, this Vampire has teleport.
If not it seems to be something weird that happens in less than 1% of the games, to fix something like this I'll need to be able to detect it(cause it on purpose) and for that a lot more information will be needed, so it can be a good idea post your replay in another thread and if this happen to some more players and reported on the same thread there could be enough information to fix detect this.

1. azula's portal hotkey (P) conflicted with Patrol. Also in this version eternal pact doesn't work on tank (not organic unit)
2. now doom guard spawn in lvl 1 portal, is this supposed to happen? i think in previous version doom summoned in lvl 4 portal.
3. demon lord ability hotkey conflicted (F key)

Good report Nodix, that are big mistakes specially ''2'' , will be fixed for C version.
bebaxtFecha: Thursday, 2016-03-31, 4:32 PM | Mensaje # 29
Lieutenant
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
Did you use Mind control or do something weird to the one of the Chain Bosses: Troll, Nightmare, Dragon turtle, etc
I did not use mind control on any boss during the game. I will check my replay to see whether he teleported to an unknown location or not. I will inform you later.
Alex0013Fecha: Saturday, 2016-04-02, 8:39 PM | Mensaje # 30
Colonel
Cleverness Texts doesn't work at all on Centaur Impaler. I changed my damage type with Champion Sword and still couldn't pick it up. (c version)

EDIT: And now I tried Excaliber too, still doesn't let me pick up

Message edited by Alex0013 - Saturday, 2016-04-02, 8:55 PM
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.19,b,c,d Bug Report
Search: