Friday, 2022-10-07, 3:07 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.19,b,c,d Bug Report
1.19,b,c,d Bug Report
anidascomFecha: Sunday, 2016-04-03, 7:34 PM | Mensaje # 31
Private
Group: User
I'm wondering why no one has reported this bug.
while i was playing in jungle Boss stops appearing, probably after Void(Dota name :D) the next boss didnt appeared. it happened twice, no boss nothing to do and waiting death .. and lost :D
Ahh, btw InmortalSiegfried you are the creator of the map and admin of the website(forum). I have seen that a lot of gamers (including me) asks FRIENDS to Play. I know we can play with garena or eubattle, but after we found players we can use those applications to connect, not to find a friend to play. why dont you just create Host Application or Room in EU battle or something to connect people in somewhere? At least Forum section to find one another.
one last question. Me and my friends Best was killing Death. Is it possible to kill Micheal with two player? in classic mode. Is there any two member group has killed?
Thank you for the great map and still updating it..
and sorry for my bad English biggrin

Message edited by anidascom - Sunday, 2016-04-03, 10:05 PM
otariakos1Fecha: Monday, 2016-04-04, 1:37 AM | Mensaje # 32
Lieutenant
Quote anidascom ()
while i was playing in jungle Boss stops appearing, probably after Void(Dota name :D) the next boss didnt appeared. it happened twice, no boss nothing to do and waiting death .. and lost :D
for the next bosses to apear there are conditions and if you fail to meet them the next boss will not apear you probably did something wrong and kel didnt apear... that is not a bug and yea there are a lot of ways combos and tricks that can get you to kill michael with 2 players but no its not easy with 4+ players if you are lucky with items and good with team work you can end map not easy but you can that the point that its not easy.
bebaxtFecha: Monday, 2016-04-04, 12:02 PM | Mensaje # 33
Lieutenant
version 1.19b
http://jmp.sh/6iMQulg
This is the link to the Replay I mentioned in my previous post. I checked my replay. Vampire Boss in the forest did not spawn. I checked all the map he was nowhere. You can see it yourself. Also, In another game Dark wizard(forest mini boss) did not re-spawn because I last hit him with assassin's first ability, which did not leave a corpse behind. I used the ability on other forest monsters and it repeated.
promped003Fecha: Monday, 2016-04-11, 0:59 AM | Mensaje # 34
Private
Boss Mur'gul Shadowcaster time kill random kick player!!! .But Sometimes kick all player.   R.I.P cry cry :'(
KarifeanFecha: Friday, 2016-04-22, 7:12 PM | Mensaje # 35
Colonel
Group: Partner
Unbroken Darkweaver illusions sometimes drop a few select items when they die - Boss Hunter, Enchanted Dryad Spear and Charm of Honor - is this intentional so you can farm these items better from him or is it a bug?

Also Grom Counter Attack still hits Disease Clouds :/
ara-ureFecha: Tuesday, 2016-05-10, 4:16 AM | Mensaje # 36
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Useer
guard and advanched guard towers take dmg on attack banshees, have wrong descriptions.

Added (2016-05-10, 4:16 AM)
---------------------------------------------
oh, also flag with +900 buff drop on death and work on all party hero members.
+old abusive(or "tricky"?) bugs still be there- vyro galvanization spawn ghouls, felguard aura wor on all units.

cho-choFecha: Wednesday, 2016-05-11, 11:37 AM | Mensaje # 37
Lieutenant
Paladins second magic that boost atack regen and armor has wrong tooltip
Alex0013Fecha: Thursday, 2016-05-12, 3:56 AM | Mensaje # 38
Colonel
Quote ara-ure ()
vyro galvanization spawn ghouls,
It does, but notice all the Ghouls levels are now level 1, so they aren't worth anymore than a spider (used to be level 19-20 I think.)
ara-ureFecha: Thursday, 2016-05-12, 4:32 AM | Mensaje # 39
Lieutenant colonel
Quote Alex0013 ()
It does, but notice all the Ghouls levels are now level 1, so they aren't worth anymore than a spider (used to be level 19-20 I think.)
doesnt matter lvl, ghouls have best attack cooldown+ hight stats+ may be spawned horde for 80 sec of galvanization time, as example- with nerfed necromancer ulti 1 pack of ghouls easely kil azazel, with some control they can kill kel thuzad, with axes and some buffs they can finish michael.
Alex0013Fecha: Friday, 2016-05-13, 5:29 AM | Mensaje # 40
Colonel
Sorry, I thought you meant the ghouls comment about assassin farming them, not getting them taken over.

Nevermind.
cho-choFecha: Thursday, 2016-05-19, 11:27 AM | Mensaje # 41
Lieutenant
i dont know if anyone adressed this problem already, but Murguls amfibious growth in tooltip says on lvl 2 that it lasts 46 sec and cooldown is 45 sec which would give u one second to cast it again without losing previous bonuses. that not true, because it expires few seconds before cooldown. also on lvl 3 tooltip says 48 seconds lasts and 40 sec cooldown, which would give u 8 second to cast it again, and also, thats not true either, because u dont have 8 seconds but less then 2 seconds to cast it again.
hisgenliFecha: Tuesday, 2016-05-24, 5:14 PM | Mensaje # 42
Lieutenant colonel
  • Finger of Death (Azazel) goes through the item "Spell Shield", well after the spell hit and damaged you, the shield triggers
  • Spell Shield doesnt work on Dragon Fire
  • after a dragon casts Dragon Fire and you activate Avatar (Muradin) and are spell immune, you still get the dmg. of dragon fire (didnt try it with Caparace Armor´s Avatar)
  • in the Description of Ninja, it still says "Command Aura" instead of Ambush (3rd spell) or change it with Thousand Knives (4th spell)
Alex0013Fecha: Sunday, 2016-05-29, 0:57 AM | Mensaje # 43
Colonel
Necromancer's Melee Skeletons are capped at 2-5 TOTAL, not per name like it's supposed to be.

Message edited by Alex0013 - Sunday, 2016-05-29, 0:57 AM
CrocodileFecha: Friday, 2016-07-15, 5:54 PM | Mensaje # 44
Lieutenant general
Pressing L gives you Priest hero (P) instead of Little Child from int barracks
DrekTharFecha: Monday, 2016-07-18, 6:54 PM | Mensaje # 45
Colonel
Group: Partner
If you have 2 hide armors and one elegant armor and press "merge", it will remove BOTH hide armors and the elegant to make one hard armor. It's the only instance I have experienced this.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.19,b,c,d Bug Report
Search: