Thursday, 2020-09-24, 11:48 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » doom respawn (doom respawn and ruine the game)
doom respawn
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2016-07-25, 5:23 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
this is the second time that i ask the same question. . in the first post i collected zero answer. hope now could have better luck. played worker solo, after death of death come michael and respawn doom. then he die. is a bug Y/N? thx 
anyway , bug or not i hate this. because i am trying to kill mich solo without the forest trick ( wjth this bug i killed also mesantiga solo ) , but doom ruines my games

Added (2016-07-25, 5:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
another bug: this time about graphic. when i write thead name and thread description i write in a blind form. i am unable to see wath i am writing. after posting i finally can see. for this reason in the first post thread name was incromprehensible and obscure

InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2016-08-09, 12:46 PM | Mensaje # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

this is the second time that i ask the same question. . in the first post i
collected zero answer. hope now could have better luck. played worker
solo, after death of death come michael and respawn doom. then he die.
is a bug Y/N? thx 
anyway , bug or not i hate this. because i am trying to kill mich solo without the forest trick ( wjth this bug i
killed also mesantiga solo ) , but doom ruines my games

I see this bug in a Quest from 1.19 version I forget to fix it, but now it should be fixed for 1.20b, I check all the bug reports of the official bug report thread of the version, you can report in there if you want it fixed as faster as possible.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » doom respawn (doom respawn and ruine the game)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: