Wednesday, 2022-08-17, 3:52 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.20c Bug Reports
1.20c Bug Reports
polaniaFecha: Wednesday, 2016-10-12, 11:39 PM | Mensaje # 16
Colonel
Group: Partner
The items boxes don´t leave to Assasin walk when make her "furtive attack" 

I´m not sure but it happens at the last levels of furtive attack.
LunarFecha: Friday, 2016-10-21, 5:35 PM | Mensaje # 17
Lieutenant
Group: User
Maive's Blindspot (decrease armor) aura does not effect when enemies unit have skills + Armor Aura.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2016-10-22, 5:20 PM | Mensaje # 18
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

The items boxes don´t leave to Assasin walk when make her "furtive attack" 

I´m not sure but it happens at the last levels of furtive attack.

This should happen with any invisibility ability ability at any level, like the Blade Master one, Ninja, etc.

Maive's Blindspot (decrease armor) aura does not effect when enemies unit have skills + Armor Aura.

Fixed for next version.
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2016-10-25, 11:08 PM | Mensaje # 19
Colonel
Probably not the most unknown of bugs but since nobody reported it in this topic yet...

Psychic Sheep's attacks do not kill Worker's Barracks. They just do 1 damage. If I had to guess, the super attacks don't affect wards?
abouhleka2010Fecha: Sunday, 2016-10-30, 4:50 PM | Mensaje # 20
Private
cant save game , and while playing it in game ranger multiplayer after 2 hours the game DC !! , so its too hard to play with my friend with out save or stop DC !!
DragovianFecha: Sunday, 2016-10-30, 5:19 PM | Mensaje # 21
Private
We used to DC all the time too. Always Restart WC3 before playing this map. Simply doing this stopped all of our DC problems.
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2016-11-10, 10:48 AM | Mensaje # 22
Colonel
Bahamuth has stoped moving after killing unit on regular mode (Karifean reported this for survival).
Replay: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zp1y1qmocwcpk1k/Bahamut%20don%27t%20come%20down.w3g?dl=0

Added (2016-11-10, 10:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Several times in version 1.20c Dragon Turtle was "frozen", it takes no action for more then a minute. 
At ~1:44:00 start fight with Turtle, she was "frozen" for more then a minute (until death).
Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofpahrom04m7yd0/Dagon%20Turtle%20frozen%20again.w3g?dl=0

DeaDokFecha: Thursday, 2016-11-10, 5:50 PM | Mensaje # 23
Private
Group: Users
often death, wisp and sheep do not go for the mid and fly over the central forest, and destroy the castle!  help
DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2016-11-10, 7:33 PM | Mensaje # 24
Colonel
Not a bug. They are flying units and this is part of the challenge when fighting them.
DeaDokFecha: Friday, 2016-11-11, 7:20 AM | Mensaje # 25
Private
Group: Users
you want to convince me that this is not a bug? before they were on the spot after the murder of the heroes. Now it's right, and they fly around in the woods, and I do not see in it nothing normal!
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-11-11, 11:13 AM | Mensaje # 26
Colonel
They will walk down center lane, but cut across the last hill UNLESS interrupted. I'm sure you kited them or something along those lines. I've played this enough to know what I'm talking about....
hisgenliFecha: Tuesday, 2016-12-13, 6:52 PM | Mensaje # 27
Lieutenant colonel
  • Muradin Avatar has no description (Level 1)
  • when you controle Harty and activate one of her spells, she casts the spell and walks back to the light force base although you didnt move her there
  • Harpies Revunation healing has no description
  • equipping Lichs Book gives sometimes Hero Armor
  • i used divine speed vs first dragon and the whole game slowed down for the rest of the game; it was a delay by 1 sec; so 1 sec. in our worls was 2 sec. in the wc3 game^^
  • Arcane Wizzards "Reaper" does not work the first time on a unit with spell immunity like a Golem but the second time works 
  • Death got his movement speed reduced greatly when he killed Vrylaklaus; he walked "very slowly" for the rest of the game
  • Michael Shield gives a little melee dmg. return
  • when you move a unit on the wc3 minimap into the darkweaver area it often just walks to the area but not into the area;  weired

Added (2016-12-13, 6:52 PM)
---------------------------------------------

• Gnoll Assassins (summons) of Gnol Skin are called Water Elemental^^
  • Raynors cluster Rockts work against every unit although it says not against air units
  • Battle Flag has no "Time" when to activate it again (CD in Text maybe)
  • the bug i mentioned above with Harpy goes for a lot of mind controlled units (when activate a spell they run toward light force castle)
789512369aFecha: Thursday, 2016-12-15, 9:31 PM | Mensaje # 28
Private
Hi guys. Seem DrekThar not visit this thread for a long time.
I dont know it is a bug or not. Here is replay. It happens at the end. The replay is not long, just 1 hour, you can easy check.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EXsbvmWiR7YjlUTkR5QUNNOEU/view?usp=sharing

When keeper sky controls blaspheme attack enraged jungle stalker (3 at gaia jungle), 1 of them move to a corner because it can't atk blas, and then we all defeat because of using cheat???
Im sure my team is not use any cheat. Can you check it?

version 1.24e, sorry about it. At my country 1.24e is popular and i dont know why but we havent change to 1.27 yet.

Image1: http://imgur.com/0PhS8yq
Image2: http://imgur.com/gSXdYpR
Image3: http://imgur.com/wPoocLm

Message edited by 789512369a - Thursday, 2016-12-15, 9:36 PM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2016-12-20, 2:48 AM | Mensaje # 29
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

When keeper sky controls blaspheme attack enraged jungle stalker (3 at gaia
jungle), 1 of them move to a corner because it can't atk blas, and then
we all defeat because of using cheat???
Im sure my team is not use any cheat. Can you check it?

That happens when you go to that area with flying units, this is already fixed for 1.21, you will be unable to control flying units.

• when you controle Harty and activate one of her spells, she casts the spell
    and walks back to the light force base although you didnt move her there

• Harpies Revunation healing has no description

Both are already fixed for next version since you will be unable to control harpie.

Raynors cluster Rockts work against every unit although it says not against air units

All abilities should work against flying units, I'll correct the text, some abilities like Ice Road was not working against air units but I think I fix it long time ago let me know if someone find an ability that didn't work against air units.

i used divine speed vs first dragon and the whole game slowed down for
the rest of the game; it was a delay by 1 sec; so 1 sec. in our worls
was 2 sec. in the wc3 game

Going to try fix it, let me know if this happens again in 1.21.

Arcane Wizzards "Reaper" does not work the first time on a unit with spell immunity like a Golem but the second time works

This stay like this.

Death got his movement speed reduced greatly when he killed Vrylaklaus; he walked "very slowly" for the rest of the game

I fix a bug of Death become slowed, but it has nothing to do with Vrykolaklaus, let me know if this happens again and what stats change on death beside the speed like damage, etc. thanks Hisgenli that are some good reports.

Bahamuth has stoped moving after killing unit on regular mode (Karifean reported this for survival).

This should be fixed already for 1.21.

Several times in version 1.20c Dragon Turtle was "frozen", it takes no action for more then a minute. 
At ~1:44:00 start fight with Turtle, she was "frozen" for more then a minute (until death).

Not sure if it will be fixed for the upcoming version but will be fixed eventually.

Psychic Sheep's attacks do not kill Worker's Barracks. They just do 1 damage.
If I had to guess, the super attacks don't affect wards?

Already Fixed for next version, let me know if it happens again on 1.21.

Thanks to all for the reports.
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2016-12-27, 9:27 PM | Mensaje # 30
Major general
Quote Karifean ()
If I had to guess, the super attacks don't affect wards?
i googled ward but wath i saw not helped me in understanding. can explain in detail wath u mean with ward? thx
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.20c Bug Reports
Search: