Saturday, 2020-09-26, 12:57 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Murloc Neutral Boss Desync 1.21 or Newer.
Murloc Neutral Boss Desync 1.21 or Newer.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2017-02-12, 8:11 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
This bug should be fixed already for this version but the user DevilBorn has reported it happens again so:
report all information about this you find on this new versions (1.21 or newer) the moment: you was attacking, killing murloc , the heroes in the fight, etc post the replay if you have it.

Remember that you can easily avoid desync by follow this steps:

- All players restart Warcraft 3 before start a new game.

-Not use any kind of hacks not even the inoffensive hacks that are called
tools such as Custom Hotkeys(Q,W,E,R),the regeneration one,etc.
-Use Original Warcraft 3.
-Warcraft 3 should not be Modified(Some not official battlenet servers modified your warcraft 3)
-Play only with people of the same country or at least near to your country
like from the same continent.(if no one of you are the host like when
you play with not your own bot, make sure host location of that bot is
from your country or at least near to it)
-If there is someone that is always getting disconnected or desync his
Warcraft probably has something wrong and reinstall it may help with the
problem.

Any of this steps will greatly reduce your changes of desync in any warcraft 3 maps, follow all should reduce to 0 chances, the first one is the easier to follow so if you are getting desync problems you should always follow the first step at least.
KawsFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-15, 2:53 AM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Group: User
It happens with both Murloc's Stomp, and Azzazel's Finger of Death. Murloc's Stomp can easily be solved by changing it to be based off Tauren Chieftain's Warstomp, since you're probably using the Neutral unit War Stomp, which causes huge terrain deformations and is known to desync people on maps that have scripts for checking height.

I have no idea on how to fix Finger of Death, though, since that should not be a terrain-deforming ability. Maybe just make that ability based off Channel and script all of the effects to avoid any bugs caused by the base FoD.
oracleseiFecha: Friday, 2017-02-17, 5:18 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
can you fix zatan bug and azazel bug it super annoying to have dc after people play so long and have to start all over. Zatan bug happened when you kill it too fast or some people use skill on it and azazel bug come from two hero rhasta and party if they are present  alway got people go azazel will dc dunno why and also if party kill azazel before brood mother will also made multiple dc.
murloc dc getting less and less but azazel and zatan geting more and more dc.
DevilBornFecha: Saturday, 2017-02-18, 4:48 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
by doing further investigations managed to spot some key problems about these kind of bugs.

1- is strongly linked to your cpu ussage so if your pc tends to overload while playing it happens a lot

2- if some effect that has a chance of or too much dmg at once it cause a big load on the cpu ussage and ram memory at once(this is more a vanilla warcraft problem than a map bug if you ask me)

3- when murloc is changing forms also causes a big overload and if its combined whit the effect trigger it happens likely the 80% of the times 8/10 matches

4-following the steps greatly or almost nullifies the bug (if you ask me oppening and closing warcraft and executing a ram memory cleanup if the best option till now that i can go on)// could keep trough 7/10 times while doing this process even if the effect or dmg trigger happened//

ill be posting more chances and possible triggers everytime i get the problem
as allways keep it up sieg
odinxz1988Fecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-22, 10:32 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
whenever we killed murloc there will be 1 player Disconnected. any way to solve this problem?
DevilBornFecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-22, 11:41 AM | Mensaje # 6
Private
im still checking what things cause the problem until now i can only figure the triggers not the solutions srry for that ill be trying harder( yeah playing a lot these days XD)
until is completly solve you might want to follow siegfried steps
may the murloc desync not be with ya
odinxz1988Fecha: Saturday, 2017-02-25, 5:41 PM | Mensaje # 7
Private
-rite did the job.. happy so.. maybe u can start checking from there? :X
CrocodileFecha: Sunday, 2017-03-26, 5:21 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=9211339.w3g

dropped at 85:06
FurionPhoenixFecha: Monday, 2017-03-27, 2:53 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
I am still seeing occasional dc on sight of az or on death on murloc but not from any player known to me so I do not know if they even have done basic restart wc3.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » Murloc Neutral Boss Desync 1.21 or Newer.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: