Wednesday, 2020-10-28, 6:35 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.21c Bug Reports
1.21c Bug Reports
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2017-02-16, 10:30 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Bugs can be reported here. The Bugs have to be in 1.21c and lower.

Added (2017-02-16, 10:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------

• after i speed absorbed a Treant the game started to slow down by about 1.2 sec for the rest of the game

• Eternal Pact of Azura works on Doppelgaengers; you have to equip Doppelgaengers on a UNIT not hero and after the unit spawned another unit you can EP it and it stays alive; its pretty difficult to manage but still...
Bearman3Fecha: Saturday, 2017-05-27, 9:44 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
I do not know if this has been fixed in the later versions.

• Batallion does not work with Worker hero's Barracks skill units.  Only the units already spawned when item is picked up displays the increased health.

• Legion Doom Horn also does not work with Worker hero's Barracks skill units.  Only the increased damage displays for spawned units.  Armor and health bonuses only show when units are already spawned and Worker picks item up.

This leads to an annoying game of "pick up" every couple spawns for units to receive bonuses.

Also is occurring on 1.21e, so I don't think it's been fixed yet.  The bonuses when only picked up occur on the units bought from ranged barracks, etc. as well. Handgunners when hired only showed 400hp. When Legion Doom Horn was dropped and picked up again, hp went up to 9000 and armor bonus was also showing.

Message edited by Bearman3 - Saturday, 2017-05-27, 10:19 PM
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.21c Bug Reports
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: