rlagustn5595Fecha: Sunday, 2017-02-19, 5:47 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
all of little child character's(ex Zomble, Necromancer...) scourge doens't work

Message edited by rlagustn5595 - Sunday, 2017-02-19, 5:48 AM
DrekTharFecha: Sunday, 2017-02-19, 12:17 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
That sounds odd. Do you have replay? The ability hasn't changed in the last version
KarifeanFecha: Sunday, 2017-02-19, 5:52 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
I can confirm it was also an issue last version. The one time I played Abomination last version, Scourge didn't work while I was Zombie form. No special effect, no nothing.

Message edited by Karifean - Sunday, 2017-02-19, 5:53 PM
KranklafanFecha: Monday, 2017-02-27, 2:17 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
if you pause the game amulett of energy icon changes to another icon in singleplayer
antoniosdmeFecha: Monday, 2017-03-13, 2:30 AM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
When you use Defensive and Unbreakable on Defender, then cast Divine Toughness, the armor bonus from Defensive is subtracted, so currently, casting Divine Toughness with just Unbreakable gives you more STR than casting it with both.
DevilBornFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-16, 1:18 AM | Mensaje # 6
Private
happened to me with unbreakable and then casting final art diamond thoughness... i dont know if they are based on the same spell or is just a bug so ill leave it here if it helps biggrin
KawsFecha: Tuesday, 2017-03-21, 0:56 AM | Mensaje # 7
Sergeant
Quote DevilBorn ()
happened to me with unbreakable and then casting final art diamond thoughness... i dont know if they are based on the same spell or is just a bug so ill leave it here if it helps biggrin

Horn of Stampede as well.

Added (2017-03-21, 0:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I'll post this as a separate post to change the "last post" date:

On Defender's ulti bug: I did some number crunching, and it seems it's adding 4k str per level of ulti, so I think you somehow made it add the pre-patch value of armor(1k*4) instead of the current value(which should have been 600*4).

If you change it, I think you should put Divine Toughness back to x5 at least, because otherwise it'll make defender too weak.

MarckFecha: Tuesday, 2017-03-21, 7:42 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
I've found this when play as blademaster : I Killed murloc 0.1 sec before he was stomping ( his animation was close to land dmg) and when he died it dropped items but gave no gold bounty...it is intentional or is just a bug?
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-03-21, 7:57 PM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
Quote Marck ()
I've found this when play as blademaster : I Killed murloc 0.1 sec before he was stomping ( his animation was close to land dmg) and when he died it dropped items but gave no gold bounty...it is intentional or is just a bug?
This may sound strange, but it almost sounds like he killed himself by stomping. Would explain why you got no gold, but he still dropped items, and with the timing matching up with the stomp... well. Do you have a replay?
MarckFecha: Tuesday, 2017-03-21, 8:34 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
Quote Karifean ()
Do you have a replay?
 Sadly no,I was playing a solo game and ragequitted when I died like a dumb againist pyromancer. I Will play alone again ,if this happens again I will save the replay But I remember that murloc had like 8% hp ,so I think that the teory of self killing is plausible as long bm with 3 emeralds and without arcane scepter cant deal all this dmg in one shot!
DrekTharFecha: Tuesday, 2017-03-21, 8:42 PM | Mensaje # 11
Colonel
Replays are still saved as Last Replay if you don't start a new game.
MarckFecha: Tuesday, 2017-03-21, 10:20 PM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant
Quote DrekThar ()
Replays are still saved as Last Replay if you don't start a new game.
Lol Tnks,found it and here we go,sorry for my bad gameplay
https://www.mediafire.com/?r90x4hb9g9l9g3b

Quote Marck ()
ragequitted when I died like a dumb againist pyromancer
and that is false,I just confused myself in another game that I did before this one xD
FurionPhoenixFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-30, 9:06 AM | Mensaje # 13
Private
Forest Troll is giving little or no bounty

Horses seem have very low priority to be seen by shops, for example if a building is in range you sometimes wont be able to buy items with a horse without a tedious effort of walking it away and back until it seemingly at random is recognized.

Added (2017-03-30, 8:58 AM)
blacksmith boots that give max movespeed and cannot be reduced are reduced by kel frost when hexxed. I guess it is hex but didnt test further.

Added (2017-03-30, 9:06 AM)
azura bought darkness orb but when we killed him he had heaps of ghosts have seen pt team get a ghost for each pt member also.

polaniaFecha: Friday, 2017-03-31, 4:42 PM | Mensaje # 14
Colonel
Hi everyone HOTE players.

When your tower attacks neutral creeps and you stop it, your tower loses life for each time you give it the command to stop
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2017-03-31, 4:52 PM | Mensaje # 15
Colonel
That's not a bug. The towers take damage when the attack is initiated. So if you stop the attack, the tower will make a new attack and take damage faster. There are a lot of things that work this way
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.21d bug report
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: