[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.21d bug report
1.21d bug report
KranklafanFecha: Friday, 2017-03-31, 5:37 PM | Mensaje # 16
Colonel
Group: Partner
Laika does not apear on center lane, but instead she's going left as soon as possible and then flies over center forrest straight into the base
Here's a screenshot of her way, without any of us interacting with her. https://www.dropbox.com/s....ng?dl=0
I can also add a replay there if you need it.

Message edited by Kranklafan - Friday, 2017-03-31, 5:45 PM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2017-04-02, 8:35 PM | Mensaje # 17
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

When you use Defensive and Unbreakable on Defender, then cast Divine
Toughness, the armor bonus from Defensive is subtracted, so currently,
casting Divine Toughness with just Unbreakable gives you more STR than
casting it with both.

I'll post this as a separate post to change the "last post" date:

On Defender's ulti bug: I did some number crunching, and it seems it's
adding 4k str per level of ulti, so I think you somehow made it add the
pre-patch value of armor(1k*4) instead of the current value(which should
have been 600*4).

If you change it, I think you should put Divine Toughness back to x5 at least, because otherwise it'll make defender too weak.

Great report, yes defensive and Unbreakable was working fine together as always, but the part of Unbreakable alone never was updated to the new versions in witch it give only 600 per level and not 1000, now this is fixed for 1.22.
Don't think defender will be too weak, he just kill Survival Mode Doom with a few help of 2 heroes, but let me know if you feel him too weak on 1.22.

happened to me with unbreakable and then casting final art diamond thoughness...
i dont know if they are based on the same spell or is just a bug so ill
leave it here if it helps

There are some spells like this some are on purpose like all this abilities that increases base damage like Murloc and Priest ones if all work fine together they could make and hero like Assassin reach Billions of damage on critical, other ability that does not stack is Ancient Vampire Mark with Target Acquired from TPTroll but all others armor reduction abilities work fine together, some of this abilities that not stack wasn't planning some are happy accidents or normal ones, the normal ones will be fixed eventually but not for the next version.
Forest Troll is giving little or no bounty

Neutral unit and neutral boss are giving bounty unit is giving a minimum of 21 and boss a minimum of 124 you maybe confuse with PvP version.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2017-04-02, 8:38 PM | Mensaje # 18
Generalissimo

Laika does not apear on center lane, but instead she's going left as soon as
possible and then flies over center forrest straight into the base
Here's a screenshot of her way, without any of us interacting with her.

Did Michael enter to the Empire? if Michael or an stronger boss manage to enter the Empire the next ones can go directly for the castle not always but sometimes they do this.
predragovictomislavFecha: Sunday, 2017-04-02, 8:40 PM | Mensaje # 19
Colonel
Group: User
Little Child -> Viking Skeleton form -> lvl 5 Ultimate skill say its duration is 60 seconds and CD is 60 seconds but CD seems to be 100 seconds
KarifeanFecha: Sunday, 2017-04-02, 8:56 PM | Mensaje # 20
Colonel
Group: Partner
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
Did Michael enter to the Empire? if Michael or an stronger boss manage to enter the Empire the next ones can go directly for the castle not always but sometimes they do this.
No, we fought Michael in the center lane, at the entrance to forest.
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2017-04-07, 11:23 AM | Mensaje # 21
Colonel
I don't know if this is bug or not but you cannot use gem ability (bonus armor and hp regen) and bonus damage skill when in ancient vampire form.
afisFecha: Friday, 2017-04-28, 7:34 PM | Mensaje # 22
Private
The map still seems to have a bunch of memory leaks (mostly locations) slowing it down.
I took a look at the code (war3map.j) and saw dead_army summoned units using CreateNUnitsAtLocFacingLocBJ, and while you guys fixed the spawn location by setting and removing variable "lock", the facing location still leaks.

Let me know if you want any assistance fixing the leaks, I play this map alot with my friend and would like to make it run a little smoother. He has an old laptop.
hisgenliFecha: Saturday, 2017-04-29, 4:30 PM | Mensaje # 23
Lieutenant colonel
In Wendigos description it says that he cannot pick up glacial and stuff but i think he can since the newer version.

Dwarf Stomp of Muradin is wrong in Level 2, 3 and 4. Deals more dmg then 900 with increasing level.

Tentacles of Forgotten One dont get dmg. from Savior; i think they are range units, but i didnt test it with impale armor.
afisFecha: Thursday, 2017-05-11, 4:29 PM | Mensaje # 24
Private
champion sword does not work with arcane wizard (hero with curse of the dark star), his attack type does not change and skill points do not reset.
thecraziestFecha: Friday, 2017-05-26, 10:14 PM | Mensaje # 25
Private
The shockwave of the Demonic Sword or the nova of the GlacialSword, do not add the charges to the item "hunting begins" (sorry, I do not remember the names of the items).

Of course, this happens when you kill several creeps.It's as if the creeps that died were not killed by the hero.

I'm not sure if this causes the same problem with the skills of Wendigo or Assassin. I have not tried them yet.

Message edited by thecraziest - Friday, 2017-05-26, 10:14 PM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2017-06-10, 3:56 PM | Mensaje # 26
Generalissimo

The shockwave of the Demonic Sword or the nova of the GlacialSword, do not
add the charges to the item "hunting begins" (sorry, I do not remember
the names of the items).

This only happens with this 2 items and only in this last versions after fix the bug of some heroes dying when pick this 2 items, no plans in fix it right now, but let me know if is too annoying to fix it faster.

champion sword does not work with arcane wizard (hero with curse of the dark
star), his attack type does not change and skill points do not reset.

Yes I never made the changes of attack on this hero since I think no one will make Excalibur for this one, however he change to Dragon attack Type, did you was trying to make Excalibur? or you was just looking for bugs?
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2017-06-10, 4:02 PM | Mensaje # 27
Generalissimo

Tentacles of Forgotten One dont get dmg. from Savior; i think they are range units, but i didnt test it with impale armor.

They are melee units like Final Disease, probably do not take damage from impale armor either since Tentacles are magic immune.

Some reports has been fixed for the current 1.22.

Little Child -> Viking Skeleton form -> lvl 5 Ultimate skill say its
duration is 60 seconds and CD is 60 seconds but CD seems to be 100
seconds

Dwarf Stomp of Muradin is wrong in Level 2, 3 and 4. Deals more dmg then 900 with increasing level.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.21d bug report
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: