Saturday, 2019-07-20, 10:54 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.22b,c Bug Reports.
1.22b,c Bug Reports.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2017-06-27, 5:32 AM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
1.22b or c Bug Reports.
RiflemanFecha: Wednesday, 2017-06-28, 4:35 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
If Goliath(Tauren) equipped Champion swords , Excaliber , Dragon Slayer(reset skill)
Changed first skill (new -> old) , Destructive Strike - > Impale

Message edited by Rifleman - Wednesday, 2017-06-28, 4:41 AM
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2017-06-29, 7:13 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
  • Dragon Heads Ability Dragon Breath does not have the animation of a firebreath
  • mission 3 is called chaser but you get cross
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2017-06-30, 0:24 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Hello

1) Hidromancer does not attack, only uses his wave ability when below 50% hp (just like Dragon Turtle uses breath then don't fight back)
2) Teleport to tower in Revenant area instant-kills hero
3) Cannot use chronos while Ilidan's ultimate is on CD (not used in this replay)

Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/44qe12tqhgnazzl/Hidromancerfreeze.w3g?dl=0

Anyway Illidan is now nice to play solo games, ended game with ~2500 base dmg before Darigaz...
blianFecha: Friday, 2017-07-07, 8:52 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Dropping items on the ground, like Wind boots, sometimes instantly decrease my remaining mana to 0;
picking up items on the ground sometimes instantly increase my remaining mana to maximum;
Berserker's Stamina and Hidden Power use the same hotkey;
Little Child skeleton archer form never critically hits maybe after I pick up Demonic Sword; I am actually not sure. maybe it is after I picked up some other item.

Another bug:
I am not sure if this bug is specific to this map or it is a bug in general in WC3. When I finished playing, I saved the replay. Then I watched. There was no problem during the first 2 hours of watching replay. But later, the content of the replay did not match my actual game play. In the replay, it showed that my hero died and never revived. But in my actual playing the game, I did not die. This was a solo play.
This happened more than once. In another replay that I saved, I played with many other people. The strange thing happened very early. In the replay, it showed that all players died. But the fact is that no one died at that time. And in the replay, it showed that the enemies destroyed our castle, and the game continued for another 2 hours and enemies were crowded on the 4 paths, moving back and forth and all heroes were dead for 2 hours according to the replay. In reality, they never destroy our castle and never moved back forth.
This is a very strange bug where the replay and the actual game play do not match each other.

Message edited by blian - Friday, 2017-07-07, 9:18 PM
totaFecha: Saturday, 2017-07-08, 8:48 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Found 2 bugs in tournament mode :
When using summon in tournament, if summoning stay after killing the heroes who summon them, heroes stay at the areas for tournament.
concerning Muradin : if we use avatar with muradin when the other heroes use soul annihilation on him, he can't use spell anymore. (I'll give you the replay later)
Edit : here the link of the replay (play on 1.27.1) : https://mega.nz/#!2lwRiLiS!KNDOw_Vong2zMLNssoLX5VujjDOnuiKtpU4mVKZj3JA

Message edited by tota - Saturday, 2017-07-08, 8:53 PM
nestor_biccaFecha: Monday, 2017-07-10, 6:54 AM | Mensaje # 7
Sergeant
IM PLAYING WITH DARK RANGER AND DECIDED TO BUY A  EXCALIBUR SO
HERE IS THE BUG: ON MY INVENTORY I HAVE  DEADLY SPEAR, SONIC GLOVES, EXCALIBUR RECIPE
UNBEATABLE AND HERO ARMOR WHEN I BUY CHAMPION SWORD HERO ARMOR AND UNBEATABLE 
ARE GONE AND ONLY LEFT EXCALIBUR ON INV
I WONT HAVE THE REPLAY BUT I WILL TRY REPLICATE THIS 
NOTE THAT  WHEN THIS OCCURS I GET HERO ARMOR WITH ONLY EXCALIBUR ON MY INVENTORY
789512369aFecha: Wednesday, 2017-07-12, 6:29 AM | Mensaje # 8
Private
i really can't understand how awakening talent work (skill 3 of Anduim in Party Team). The first time buff, it gives 33 all stat instead of 16. Beside, when it gets max stack and duration time out, sometimes the extra stat doesn't lost.
Description of Adriel's Blessing (skill 3 of Dulius in Party Team) is still in old version.
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2017-07-13, 0:02 AM | Mensaje # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Hi there
Found bug with Circe Book: if you cast it on creep inside Revenant area, from outside of that area, creep get bonus stats, hero dies but book does not go on CD. With lvl 1 hero (20 seconds respawn timer) its possible to cast circe book almost 2 times in one minute using teleport scrolls and wind boots/wind ...
Not sure about Kan staff here but Centaur can abuse that anyway (Circe Book is listed to items that Centaru cannot use). Also when im at Centaur you can add Michael Shield to his "list".
RiflemanFecha: Friday, 2017-07-21, 9:58 AM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
Infernal pick up Champion Sword , His Armor type changed (normal -> Medium)
maybe Excaliber , Drangon Slayer too?
Subscrib3rFecha: Monday, 2017-07-24, 10:18 PM | Mensaje # 11
Sergeant
Since there is no bug report for 1.22c, I'll leave it here, it's on both versions, I think. 
Little child, spell Scourge, doesn't work at all. He has in on Dark mage form, also as Necromancer. On any of those forms, I press it near any enemy unit, nothing happens. Check it., Thx.
RedFecha: Wednesday, 2017-07-26, 2:09 PM | Mensaje # 12
Sergeant
Mountain King ability "Avatar" has no tooltip.
Glass_HouseFecha: Sunday, 2017-08-06, 11:23 PM | Mensaje # 13
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Quote SUPERBOY ()
with normal/hero damage it works fine (using a mugen).

Really? I always thought that Kael's Orb was unable to crit, regardless of damage type.

Quote SUPERBOY ()
Berserkers "Battle Experience" went from 90s cooldown in 1.22B to 240seconds in the C version - Was it really necessary to nerf it that much, for the bigger boss fights you can still just use Chronos and use it twice...

While even I, the man who made a long (and, looking back, pretty unnecessary) post complaining about Berserker, was surprised with the huge cooldown increase, I still think it was for the best. And, as you said, you can just use Chronos if needed.
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2017-08-07, 1:08 AM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant colonel
1.22C Kael can kill creeps in Revenant area wiht orb on autocast, when you are weak you cannot kill one you are attacking but you will kill all others with area dmg...
Dean123Fecha: Wednesday, 2017-08-16, 2:23 AM | Mensaje # 15
Private
Using Circe Book on a unit inside revenant area will kill the hero if cast from outside, but it will activate and will not trigger a cooldown. Tested with Azura and Savage vampire.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.22b,c Bug Reports.
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: