Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:32 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.23 Bug Report.
1.23 Bug Report.
LightningFecha: Sunday, 2018-07-08, 6:57 AM | Mensaje # 16
Private
Group: User
The goddes Army blessing skill from god tome dont works
LunarFecha: Sunday, 2018-07-08, 8:34 PM | Mensaje # 17
Lieutenant
Jaina learn skill God Blizzard (X) from God Tome, when cast her first skills Blizzard, it active the skill God Blizzard first. Both 1st skills and GB become same hotkey (X) and (Q).

[D]ragon Clan & [D]emon Hunter have same hotkey to buy when choosing hero.
Dean123Fecha: Monday, 2018-07-09, 4:47 PM | Mensaje # 18
Private
Quote Karifean ()
Dragon Clan Armor Demolish does not last as long as it should, either it only lasts for hits equal to level of the ability (instead of 3, 5, 7) or something else dispels the ability. I played alone with nothing else attacking the enemy so no it didn't get removed from that.

I noticed this too. Albeit I played only once with Lone Wolf, I think I noticed the debuff disappears once a critical strike is scored. Needs further testing, as I am sure that in my earlier levels it lasted for the full listed number of strikes.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Monday, 2018-07-09, 11:01 PM | Mensaje # 19
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

Jaina learn skill God Blizzard (X) from God Tome, when cast her first skills Blizzard, it active the skill God Blizzard first. Both 1st skills and GB become same hotkey (X) and (Q).

[D]ragon Clan & [D]emon Hunter have same hotkey to buy when choosing hero.

As it said in changelog it will not work well chosing an ability that your hero already has this apply only for the first 3 abilities coming from God Skill Tome the last 3 and all the others abilities should work find even if you hero has something very similar so do not pick an ability that you hero already has coming from the 3 first options of this item. Heroes should not be picked with hotkeys even though some of they has  I may change the color of the whole hero names to avoid confusions.

The goddes Army blessing skill from god tome dont works

It should be working find it was tested before the release, you should be able to see bonus and buff on you and allied, if is not working or it works for someone else let me know I'll test it again if there are not reply about this.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Monday, 2018-07-09, 11:22 PM | Mensaje # 20
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

New dragon clan hero does not seem to gain HP from the dragon skin ability. I noticed this when the ability was level 4 so am unsure about the levels before this.

Will check and fix it.

Dragon Clan Dragon doesnt get attacked by units at all. Tink it is/was the same case as with Azura bird (i mean it should fly but it also should get attacked)

Going to check it.

2x players use God Skill Tome at the same time:

1st player's "choose option dialog" breaks and he looses all possibilities to contol character (all his units actually)Added (2018-07-05, 9:37 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Joseph (Vampire lord, int) uses Mind Control on Death Knight, gets warcraft 3 fatal error crush
Added (2018-07-05, 1:31 PM)
have no idea how does "Forked Lightning 20%" or "Firestorm 3%" work, can't see any changes

I knew something will happen with 2 players using it at the same time I didn't mind fix it since I expect it to never happen by accident, even if both players made exactly the same gold and both think in buy the Tome at the same time and use it instantly the tome has cooldown to buy, so did you do this on purpose.

Mind Control bug happens in survival mode? or normal?

Forked Lighting should work as a passive ability giving you 20% chance to cast Forked lighting on attack probably does not cast it if you kill the unit with that attack, let me know if someone has use this abilities, if not I'll check and fix it for b version.

Consumed "Gem of the End" in two separate games while playing Lone Wolf.
I once picked "Armageddon" and the other time "Sinister Edge" [supposed to increase damage], and neither one seemed to have any effect.

You already get answered you have to press right arrow on you keyboard each time you want to active the abilities coming from Gem of The End, I'll put it in red lyrics for next version to avoid confusions.

Played with Ilidan solo, bought God book and picked first healing spell, after activated that spell lost control and all abilityes, only had pasive lifesteal on "frozen" Hero (all other commands and abilityes deleted), Death knight killed me and destroyed base before Hero respawn.

What was the healing spell? for the other report seams that Illidan get buged if he chose Blessing, Kings & Army or Dark Blast let me know if your ability was one of this, this will be fixed for b version a few others heroes could have this problems but all should be fixed when Illidan get fixed.

Dragon Clan Armor Demolish does not last as long as it should, either it only lasts for hits equal to level of the ability (instead of 3, 5, 7) or something else dispels the ability. I played alone with nothing else attacking the enemy so no it didn't get removed from that.

Now this ability has a time duration as well so if you get stunned or run your time can be over before you land the 3,5,7 hits, in beta version it has infinite time until you do your hits or did you also has this problem on beta version?

Playing as the lone wolf. The kill 62 quest is broken. Gives 18 str the same as markura one. Also the killl 98 or above didnt trigger even after killing vrykola and Mortaar. Some command Which would show quests progression would be so so so usefull.

I'll check it.
smkFecha: Tuesday, 2018-07-10, 1:11 AM | Mensaje # 21
Private
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
I knew something will happen with 2 players using it at the same time I didn't mind fix it since I expect it to never happen by accident, even if both players made exactly the same gold and both think in buy the Tome at the same time and use it instantly the tome has cooldown to buy, so did you do this on purpose.

there is already bug with such dialogs, for example, you play defender and buy champion sword, press "O", then
1) if you accidentally double click the same place: waste skill point and be unable to learn 9th lvl of ability,
2) click too fast on two different "plus=hero ability [level 1]" and be unable to have 1st abiliy choice,

I can't find "interface bugs accumulating politics" being good, there are few more bugs you can instantly imagine in 1.23

Mind Control bug happens in survival mode? or normal?

normal

Forked Lighting should work as a passive ability giving you 20% chance to cast Forked lighting on attack probably does not cast it if you kill the unit with that attack, let me know if someone has use this abilities, if not I'll check and fix it for b version.
there are 3x mistakes:
1) "x:=y" is not "y:=x"

2) switch "Forked lightning 20%" <=> "Firestorm 3%"
3) Firestorm 3% needs "research Rain of Fire" to proc, only Worker able to obtain this
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2018-07-10, 2:20 AM | Mensaje # 22
Colonel
Group: Partner
Now this ability has a time duration as well so if you get stunned or run your time can be over before you land the 3,5,7 hits, in beta version it has infinite time until you do your hits or did you also has this problem on beta version?
Dispel happened less than five seconds after casting the ability, I think Dean123 might be right that it's critical strikes that cause this because I had Soul Edge and Dragkur equipped. Looking at my replay I see myself for instance fighting Dragon Turtle with Level 2 ulti, but only getting two hits with Armor Demolish and then it's gone. It's definitely abnormal.

What was the healing spell? for the other report seams that Illidan get buged if he chose Blessing, Kings & Army or Dark Blast let me know if your ability was one of this, this will be fixed for b version a few others heroes could have this problems but all should be fixed when Illidan get fixed.
Unholy Knight has the same problem with Sinister Pact.
smkFecha: Tuesday, 2018-07-10, 11:54 AM | Mensaje # 23
Private
Quote Karifean ()
Dispel happened less than five seconds after casting the ability, I think Dean123 might be right that it's critical strikes that cause this because I had Soul Edge and Dragkur equipped. Looking at my replay I see myself for instance fighting Dragon Turtle with Level 2 ulti, but only getting two hits with Armor Demolish and then it's gone. It's definitely abnormal.

1. it counts attack prehit:
- so you don't have to land a hit, Armor Demolish can be removed in ~3 seconds with Stop, Hold or sad character controls
- also, your attack animation is to slow to affect last hit
2. it counts other sources, like Armor Demolish itself (I guess, it looks like) or Soul Burn
3. it has no interaction between "counter for hits" and "counter for time", so you can waste ultimate like, for exmaple:
- having the same "counter for hits" for multiple ultimates

So, in the perfect way, you are going to land 1,3,5 hits instead of 3,5,7

P.S: have no idea, who is this guy "InmortalSiegfried" and where is InmortalSiegfried, the HotE creator.

Message edited by smk - Tuesday, 2018-07-10, 11:57 AM
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2018-07-10, 11:48 PM | Mensaje # 24
Colonel
Pure hell in an image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachm....own.png

It's not a bug, but since the latest warcraft patches make items all drop in one location on top of each other it can be seriously frustrating to accidently pick up a Michael Shield and lose an item slot forever... could there be some way to prevent this? Like having to click on the shield once first to "activate" it (like having a different Michael Shield with the same stats but no revival at first, but if you click it, it gets replaced with its current variant), or something like that. Please ^^;
DukroFecha: Wednesday, 2018-07-11, 0:07 AM | Mensaje # 25
Private
Blizzard did release a note on them fixing items dropping in a clump, but i do believe that was PTR though so not quite out yet.
DrakeFecha: Wednesday, 2018-07-11, 9:28 PM | Mensaje # 26
Private
Quote Karifean ()
could there be some way to prevent this?
I think you could use a horse to prevent your hero slots from that problem
BoskiAlvaroFecha: Thursday, 2018-07-12, 11:44 AM | Mensaje # 27
Lieutenant
Heal 25% when you are under 25% hp doesnt work, life steal 13% was removed after i used admiral ultimate(checked his ultimate removes all spells from god skill book and ring of talent except passives), rain of fire doesnt work and forket lighting from ring of taolent doesnt work.

You made another hero which need to farm most of the spots to be good, but you didnt made any new farm spot which is necessary.

Armor demolish doesnt work like it should and if you want to keep it like that then better just remove this ultimate or name it like DONT USE AS ITS BULLSHIT.

Added (2018-07-12, 11:44 AM)
New item ''Nirvana'' doesnt work like it should, tested on medivh, he didnt get bonus HP, bonus INT also energy burst skill doesnt work at all.

lavgustinFecha: Friday, 2018-07-13, 11:27 AM | Mensaje # 28
Private
Драгкур-очень слабый предмет, достойный только продажи, потому что накопить такое количество зарядов невозможно, а если набирать, то предмет все равно крайне слабый, хотя сомневаюсь, что есть игрок, который бы набрал такое огромное количество зарядов за игру.
DrakeFecha: Friday, 2018-07-13, 2:53 PM | Mensaje # 29
Private
Quote lavgustin ()
Драгкур-очень слабый предмет, достойный только продажи, потому что накопить такое количество зарядов невозможно, а если набирать, то предмет все равно крайне слабый, хотя сомневаюсь, что есть игрок, который бы набрал такое огромное количество зарядов за игру.
Я успевал развить лишь до 4-й формы к Смерти
SilverHornFecha: Friday, 2018-07-20, 10:37 PM | Mensaje # 30
Private
Dragon Clan hero, has repeatable quest for hunting 40 spiders, which givess him 45 dmg. But message says it gives 50. Not sure, if it realy gives 45 or 50. Didn't have time to check :P
S

Message edited by SilverHorn - Friday, 2018-07-20, 10:38 PM
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.23 Bug Report.
Search: