Friday, 2018-11-16, 4:44 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.23d Bug Report.
1.23d Bug Report.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2018-10-23, 2:47 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Report bug that you find on this version 1.23d.
KarifeanFecha: Wednesday, 2018-10-31, 9:36 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
When you respawn with Orb of Darkness, you automatically run to attack Shadow Arthas if he's there, and probably die instantly. Technically not a bug, but real frustrating still, albeit *hilarious* for the other players.
KranklafanFecha: Wednesday, 2018-10-31, 9:38 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
also you spawn without mana, which is kinda annoying
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2018-11-01, 1:07 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Final artifact active ability (and versions before) cancel Ancient Vampire Claws ability, also Claws cancel Final Artifact active ability.
KarifeanFecha: Saturday, 2018-11-03, 1:57 AM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
I'm noticing more and more item drops appearing in "Center of Playable Map Area" (default location), stuff like Spiked Carapace but even a Medea Rod once. Some drop location appears to be invalid.

Orb of Darkness gets very buggy when Light Forces castle dies, in our game the player who *bought* the orb got respawned as a ghost while I, the normal Light hero, still respawned as normal even though I no longer should.

Bug since long ago: if you use the "-closeline" command before Fel Ravagers or earlier creeps start spawning, they will still start spawning when they spawn on other lanes. Cannot change it or fix it, they will keep spawning. If you make sure to wait until Fel Ravagers are on lane, the command works properly.

Also some not-really-bugs:
- Berserker Feel My Pain and Battle Experience have three decimals (".000") behind their damage numbers. I think they are the only abilities that have those unnecessary digits appear.
- On some jungle back teleport spots you can fill the target area with dozens of towers to displace enemies. You can make Mortaar teleport to Dark Forces base this way, by pulling him to lane and letting him get teleported.
- Since Lich Book no longer gives Death & Decay to normal units, could it also be droppable at first and only become undroppable when a hero picks it and learns the spell? Would be a lot more convenient at least
- God Rejuvenation is so, so much worse than God Heal (the bouncing wave spell) it hurts. Heals much less, more cooldown, only targets one hero. It is technically better when you have very little max HP, but it's just so weak in comparison to God Heal... it could heal twice as much per second as now and would still be only an "okay" spell.
sameralward01Fecha: Saturday, 2018-11-03, 10:04 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Soul cutter disappeared from the shop
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2018-11-08, 1:45 AM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
FelGuard Armor Aurea affects the whole map and also the neutral bosses.

https://drive.google.com/file....sharing
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2018-11-08, 11:45 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Dragon Clan Armor Demolish doesnt work properly. If you get a crit; you loose a hit.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.23d Bug Report.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: