Friday, 2019-12-06, 6:32 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.23d Bug Report.
1.23d Bug Report.
KarifeanFecha: Wednesday, 2018-11-28, 3:50 PM | Mensaje # 16
Colonel
Group: Partner
You're not wrong if we talk about warcraft version 1.28.5 or earlier, but come now, spamming bullshit? Really? Get with the times.

Screenshot taken from 1.29 editor. JASS function equivalent is BlzSetUnitMaxHP(unit, integer).

Also I don't think this is the place to be talking about editor details so this is the last post I make on this matter. I don't mind being skeptical of things people say on the internet, but you could've at least looked it up yourself :/

Back on topic, seems you can actually pick up Circe Book and Magic Gold Chest as Centaur Impaler if you spam orders fast enough to interrupt the drop item order. It does not work with Cleverness Texts though as it's just dropped instantly, so if you copy over the trigger for that this bug should be an easy fix.

Though it would be nice if Centaur Impaler actually could use these items just not get cooldown resets for them (should be doable by looping through every inventory slot and dropping the relevant items from the inventory and giving them back to centaur anytime a CD reset happens), Cleverness Texts is kinda a staple item at this point as well as Circe for building auto-farming Centaur Khans, and not being able to use them at all does hurt.
Archivos adjuntos: 9578527.png(5.8 Kb)
smkFecha: Wednesday, 2018-11-28, 3:59 PM | Mensaje # 17
Private
Group: Users
Quote Karifean ()
You're not wrong if we talk about warcraft version 1.28.5 or earlier, ...

you better get ready to stop searchning or using Chinese and VN interesting HotE strategies while asking to cut 99% players off

Added (2018-11-28, 4:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote smk ()
1) trick to get 5200 HP
2) I'm not sure about correct numbers to decrease HP using A1AG, A2AG, A3AG, A1AH, A2AH, A3AH

There are hell of a lot improvements you can do, while trying to adapt existing trash code, for example:

I guess, you don't have to remove abilities - you can set any amount of HP just by changing lvls (some ppl say no)

Added (2018-11-28, 7:12 PM)

Quote smk ()
alternative code for adding HP

I've tested code with settings like A1AG up to 9 lvls:
0,-2600,-5200,-7800,...,-20800

works pretty well

Added (2018-11-28, 7:15 PM)
btw, this is reward for being constructive here:

Reputation has been reduced [-1]. Reputation: -1

Added by: Kranklafan
Date: Wednesday, 2018-11-28, 6:41 PM

Comment: Dude you'r rude

enjoy your map being worse from patch to patch

Message edited by smk - Wednesday, 2018-11-28, 5:58 PM
henkievis20Fecha: Thursday, 2018-11-29, 10:09 PM | Mensaje # 18
Private
Group: User
centaur (hero dmg) can hold mich shield
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2019-02-26, 8:13 AM | Mensaje # 19
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

When you respawn with Orb of Darkness, you automatically run to attack Shadow Arthas if he's there, and probably die instantly. Technically not a bug, but real frustrating still, albeit *hilarious* for the other players.

Player can press stop or move to avoid this, should not be a problem for next version player will automatic press stop when he revive, unless the player is constantly clicking another place to move when he is reviving.

Final artifact active ability (and versions before) cancel Ancient Vampire Claws ability, also Claws cancel Final Artifact active ability.

The second ability should refresh the duration of the first one you can not have the effect of both abilities at the same time but they should not cancel, let me now if you really are losing the effect of the first ability.

Using Goliath's ultimate ability Titan Form lags the game considerably if Goliath has a lot of HP (something like 300'000 or more, example here, game lags for 5 seconds: [url=https://youtu.be/KtDDKDN6u8Y?t=10115)]https://youtu.be/KtDDKDN6u8Y?t=10115)[/url] and it even crashed the game for all of us once! Maybe the calculation of his additional HP can be simplified a bit so this doesn't happen? (Like converting all 10'000 HP into 26'000 HP first and then checking for remaining 1000 to convert into 2600)

Is that an Exclusive bug of 1.30 war3 versions? if someone else has this problem let me know, I may increases the required hp on level 3 and 4 to prevent that remain me if I not do it for the next version, also if is a exclusive bug of 1.30 war3 versions text it again in the newest war3 version it may be fixed.

you are going to:
1. create billions of problems by the patten
2. solve one problem (Titan Form) by using the pattern one more time

That bug is not more complicated to fix than any other bug.

Changelog:
-Truth ability Atlas Law does not reduce attack speed anymore, reduce a lot more damage than before to units of level 100 or higher,but less to lower level units.

Its only -600 Damage reduction to Death, Michael, Black Knight, Shadow Arthas, Byatis, idk for slamander (it was +200 after cast)

Fixed for next version.

there is no debuff status for maeiv "blind spot" skill.
Archivos adjuntos: 0281297.jpg(175.8 Kb)

Fixed for next version, this only happens with that boss but not anymore on the next version.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2019-02-26, 8:17 AM | Mensaje # 20
Generalissimo

centaur (hero dmg) can hold mich shield

Yes Centaur can use most of his forbidden items if he change his attack type, let me know if you feel him overpower with this item to make him complete unable to pick this item.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2019-02-26, 8:54 AM | Mensaje # 21
Generalissimo

Soul cutter disappeared from the shop

Now Assassin Dagger have 5 evolution instead, reaching more damage and armor reduction of Soul Cutter and replacing this item. 

FelGuard Armor Aurea affects the whole map and also the neutral bosses.

The aura has a big area in case Felguard got separated from the others minions by chasing an enemy, it is not the whole map I may reduce the area but will still be big.

I'm noticing more and more item drops appearing in "Center of Playable Map Area" (default location), stuff like Spiked Carapace but even a Medea Rod once. Some drop location appears to be invalid.

Orb of Darkness gets very buggy when Light Forces castle dies, in our game the player who *bought* the orb got respawned as a ghost while I, the normal Light hero, still respawned as normal even though I no longer should.

Bug since long ago: if you use the "-closeline" command before Fel Ravagers or earlier creeps start spawning, they will still start spawning when they spawn on other lanes. Cannot change it or fix it, they will keep spawning. If you make sure to wait until Fel Ravagers are on lane, the command works properly.

Also some not-really-bugs:
- Berserker Feel My Pain and Battle Experience have three decimals (".000") behind their damage numbers. I think they are the only abilities that have those unnecessary digits appear.
- On some jungle back teleport spots you can fill the target area with dozens of towers to displace enemies. You can make Mortaar teleport to Dark Forces base this way, by pulling him to lane and letting him get teleported.
- Since Lich Book no longer gives Death & Decay to normal units, could it also be droppable at first and only become undroppable when a hero picks it and learns the spell? Would be a lot more convenient at least
- God Rejuvenation is so, so much worse than God Heal (the bouncing wave spell) it hurts. Heals much less, more cooldown, only targets one hero. It is technically better when you have very little max HP, but it's just so weak in comparison to God Heal... it could heal twice as much per second as now and would still be only an "okay" spell.

Items drops in Center of Playable Map sound like an Exclusive bug of 1.30 version avoid killing bosses units in weird places like water, trees, under doodads can help with the problem.

The problem with orb of Darkness should not be happening on next version, report again if you find similar problems with Orb.

I was planning to fix that floating texts of Berserker  on the b version but since I never see any report of this though that people liked or don't mind at all, anyway it should not show decimals for next version the abilities you mention a some more I find.

Making Bossed spawning in different places are obviously a bug and is fixed for next version.

Rejuvenation and Heal are very different skills, if you have low HP Rejuvenation will end healing a lot more that the other one, The God Heal is more likely not using most of it can heal since in most of the games you will no have 7 heroes with 80000 HP to heal 40000 when all of them are at 50% or less hit points, while Rejuvenation can keep healing you after you has reach your max hp and you are damaged again.
manu111manuFecha: Sunday, 2019-03-10, 8:19 PM | Mensaje # 22
Private
Group: User
when ever i try to change attack type to dragon after getting orb of darkness game getting over
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » 1.23d Bug Report.
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: