Saturday, 2019-03-23, 1:32 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » mana shield deathbringer (playing DC deathbringer cast infinite mana shield)
mana shield deathbringer
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2019-01-08, 9:30 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
happened 2 times in a row. DC with cutting scales vs Deathbringer .I know that must kill before he suffer big damage but i am stuck and cant block the return damage effect so deathbringer cast infinita mana shield. Tried all : go and back after 2 or more minutes.Nothing. Leaved a horse close deathbringer and continued  the game to check when  finish mana. after 15 m, i leaved the game because too boring continue without kill strong neutral boss

Added (2019-01-08, 9:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
2 times in 2 different games

InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2019-02-26, 7:50 AM | Mensaje # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
That sound like a normal fight against this boss if you don't one shot him, he can use infinite times his mana shield like others abilities as long as he has mana(If you damage him with mana shield you reduce his mana until he has none and lose his mana shield), leaving the area will only make he regenerate all his mana and HP again a reset the fight.
Forum » Forum » Bug Report » mana shield deathbringer (playing DC deathbringer cast infinite mana shield)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: